Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"Shit, Damian," I half-groaned, half-cried, throwing my arms around him and burying my face in his neck as he bounced me even harder on his dick.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as his dick stretched my walls, his fingers gripping deep into my ass cheeks enough to leave a bruise.

I was honestly surprised myself that I was in this position. After running into Damian at the gym, he asked me on a date. Tonight, Damian took me to an exclusive restaurant and now we were back at his place making up for lost time.

Throwing my legs onto his shoulders, he leaned forwards, folding me in two as he fucked me into the bed.

"I missed you so much, you have no idea," Damian panted, holding me down to piston his hips and pound into me.

"I missed you too," I moaned hoarsely, my toes curling as he drove his dick impossibly deep inside me. "Oh my god, oh...right there," I said, licking my lips.

"I love you, I will always love you, Thea," Damian said, bringing his lips to mine softly.

I gasp before kissing him back. "I love you too," I said, closing my eyes softly, mouth parted longingly.

I love Damian. I have always loved him and that's never going to change. Like I said Damian still had me stuck on him. And he fucking knew it.

"Can I cum in you?" Damian asked me.

I nod as I shake frantically, my nails digging into his back. "Yes," I answered.

Damian cums deep into my pussy as he continues to fuck me through our orgasms.

"Fuck, look at that," Damian said as he looked down at the mess we made with admiration.

I chuckled. "What a way to end the first date," I said.

After that, I fell asleep with Damian holding my body in a death grip tight to his chest.

-

Since our first date, it has been a little over a week since Damian and I kind of confessed we still wanted and loved each other, but neither one of us had the time to act on or discuss it further since we were so busy with our careers.

Domani told his siblings about Damian and I's dater and since then they have been a little too excited at the possibility of their parents getting back together and being a family.

The one thing they always wanted. That made my heart sink when Adonia said she always wished for that. I knew the kids were affected by growing up without a father but it's different to hear them say it out loud.

Now I knew for sure that I needed to talk to Damian and figure out our next steps. I arrived at a warehouse where Adonis and Damian were having a photo shoot for ESPN.

I entered the building, looking for Damian and Adonis. I asked a crew member for directions to the dressing room. He told me where to go. I head to the dressing room where I knock on the door before entering.

Damian and Adonis are laughing when I enter the room. Damian stands up and immediately greets with a kiss on the lips.

"Hey, baby, what are you doing?" Damian asked me.

"I came to support you guys," I answered as I hugged him before walking over to Adonis and hugging him.

"What's up, sis?" Adonis smiled as he hugged me.

"Hi, Adonis," I said.

I take a seat on the couch in the dressing room.

"So, what's this photoshoot for?" I asked them.

"Boxing and our friendship," Damian answered.

A crew member comes and gets Adonis, leaving Damian and I alone in the dressing room.

I clear my throat. "So," I said, looking around the room.

"What's on your mind, baby?" Damian asked me.

"Us," I answered.

Damian furrowed his eyebrows.

"What about us? You're not having any doubts about us, are you?" Damian asked.

I shake my head no. "No, I just want to know what is going on with us," I answered.

Damian takes a seat next to me and grabs my hand.

"If you have any doubts about us, you need to get rid of them because they are not needed. I was very serious when I said I love you, Thea, I want you to be my wife. I want to give you everything I promised you," Damian said.

I smiled. "So, we stuck together like glue forever," I said.

Damian chuckled. "You are my life, my woman until the end of time," Damian said.

-

1,994,467 likestheagraham @damiananderson 🖤View all 10,854 comments

1,994,467 likes
theagraham @damiananderson 🖤
View all 10,854 comments