•° Pʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ 4 °• MORE CLEANING??

Beginne am Anfang

"Ah, you gotta be kiddin' me. I gotta work with the human again?" Grim sighs, glancing up at me, and I look down at him.
"Hey Grim this could be your chance to enrol." I say.
"Hrmph. All right but this is the last time. And I better be up to my jowls in tuna afterwards!" Demanded Grim, starting the... fight?

Using my feathers and Grim's fire we took down the ghostly Crowley, making him turn back into normal Crowley.

"*pant* *pant* ...Well?" Grim says severely out of breath while I just stood there.
"Incredible... I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will quite the way you have. I must confess my educator's intuition did sense something about you after that brouhaha at orientation, [M]. I could tell you had a certain animal trainer-y, beast master-ish quality to you. Oh, yes." Crowley recalled the orientation. "That said, I... " Crowley mutters and trails off at the end, looking away.

"Sir. Would it be possible for Grim to stay with me?" I ask him, picking Grim up into my arms.
"WHAT? A monster, stay HERE?" Crowley says, looking at me in disbelief.

"Whoa, did you just....?" Grim said, looking up at me also in disbelief.
"Please sir! What if the ghosts come back? I thought you were so kind you wouldn't let a defenceless teenager by themself, right?" I say, pleading.

"Hmmm... I suppose I cannot deny your plea. Very well." Crowley decided. Grim's face lit up in joy, looking at Crowley.
"Myah?! Really?" Grim exclaimed, glancing at me, then looking at Crowley.

"Let me be clear! Under no circumstances would I admit anyone to Night Raven College who has not been selected by the Dark Mirror- especially not a monster!" Crowley exclaimed, glancing at Grim. "Nor do I intend to allow you, [M], to freeload until you're able to return home." Crowley said, dashing all hopes and dreams of the people around him.

"Hrmph. Never shoulda got my hopes up.." Grim said, shuffling closer to me to presumably to stay warm. It really is cold in Ramshackle.

"Now, allow me to explain. It was the Dark Mirror who transported you here." Crowley said, crossing his arms. "Therefore this school does bare some responsibility for your well-being. So I will allow you to remain in this dorm, free of charge. However you will need to pay for your own food, clothing, and incidentals." [M] sighed, knowing what was coming next, mankind was always so predictable.

"As to how you will do so-" Crowley was cut of by me saying.
"I clean very well, I can carry heavy boxes and I also am very efficient with any job given to me." I sigh. Crowley just smiled brightly.
"It seems you already knew what I was going to say, then. [M], Grim, what do you say to you two working together as a janitorial team? If you agree to that, I will make a special exception and allow you to remain on campus. I'll also allow you the use of the library, so that you may study, and research ways to return home." Crowley laughed to himself and smiled.

"How boundlessly charitable I am. Ah, but only when your work is over, of course!" Crowley remarked, making Grim whine.

"Whaaat? What kind of deal is that?!" Grim yowles. I crouch down and pick him up.
"Grim, you should be grateful that we're still allowed on campus." I say lifting him to my height so that we see eye to eye.

"Yeah.. but I still wanna put on one of those sweet uniforms and be a student! Not sweep up people junk...!" Grim says trailing off at the end.
"If your not satisfied with my offer, I can arrange to have you thrown out again." I clutch Grim to my chest in a protective manner, puffing my wings up.

"No thanks we'll take the offer." I say quickly, Grim squirms in my tight grip, I let go slightly but not enough to let him fall onto the ground.
"Wonderful. The I beseech you both.." Crowley pauses for dramatical effect. "To work hard as the newest members of Night Raven College's janitorial staff!" Crowley congratulates us the leaves us to ourselfs.

"So what the deal with these wings, eh?" Grim says after a while looking up at me.
"What abou them?" I ask.
"Well, how'd you get 'em?" Grim answers. I shrug not knowing how to continue.
"I was born with them." I show of my wing span by showing how even if I open slightly they touch either side of the hallway. Grim smirks then looks away.

"We should probably focus on cleaning a room to sleep in... Grim?" I say trailing off as I see Grim dozing of against me, in my arms. I smile slightly, basking in Grim's adorableness.

Ramshackle Dorm, [M]'s room

I place Grim down on the now clean bed, watching him snuggle further into the sheets. He really is adorable once you get a good look at him.

"Uhmmm... Mr wing person?" I turn around quickly expecting an attack. Oh. It just one of the ghosts. It was the skinny one.

"Yes? And I apologise for earlier if we did cause you any harm." I say, apologising to the ghost.
"Nahhh it's alright, hehe, it was kind of fun. But anyway we wanted to know what will happen to us after you take over Ramshackle..." the ghost says, looking downcast.

"Nothing. You can stay if you want. I don't mind as long as you don't wreck our hard work." The ghost immediately brightened up, and cheered silently. "Say.. what are your names." I ask. The skinny ghost looks at me, confused?
"We.... don't remember..?" The skinny ghost trails off.

"Ehh that's fine, how about this, tomorrow I'll try and think of a name for you guys." The ghost started to leap around the room.

"Yay! Thank you so much, wing person!" I couldn't help but smile at the ghosts actions.

A bit later I finally lay myself down beside Grim to rest. Sleeping like this is uncomfortable, with my wings all folded.

I pick Grim up and place him on my general stomach area, where he curls up into a ball, just like a cat! Awh, again Grim is adorable. Extending my wings and flapping them slightly, I finally curl myself into a fetus position, along with Grim, and cover us with my wings. My wings serve many uses but pretty sure this is my favourite, blanket wings.

Especially on cold nights like this, when the heating is broken.

|||

Grim my precious baby 😭😭😭