Chapter 7

"It's just on your right hand, but the fingers are slightly red, like you were holding something

"It's just on your right hand, but the fingers are slightly red, like you were holding something. Like lines that would be left after holding a bag. Which would mean that you were holding a bag in your right hand up until now." The capo's green eyes scanned Giorno's hand.

The capo then leaned forward slightly in curiosity, "whys that?" Giorno lifted up his hand and looked at it, "Well, uh... You're right. I was holding a bag in my right hand, because as you observed, I hurt my left arm." Giorno slightly held his arm.

You both watched him laugh slightly and reach for a small fridge that was in his room, "I envy your ability to be so reckless with your body." He then reached into the fridge and took out a whine glass and a wine bottle, "Would you both like some wine? I have some exquisite Chianti Classico. It pairs perfectly with some Scamorza cheese and caviar on a cracker." He poured some into his glass.

You politely declined while Giorno blankly responded, "we've been told that we're not allowed to give you anything or receive anything from you." The capo didn't seem so bothered by that, "Theyre saying that. What people say what they do." He then held out a remote and pressed a button, making a hidden door rise up in the wall to show a tv, a dvd player(?), guns, etc.

He then smiled as he finished his sentence, "are vastly different." He then looked at you, "I commend you for such a polite response." You smiled slightly and nodded. He then continued to speak, "That's the best and worst thing about people. The only downside to being in this cell is....well...The fact that I can't admire Michelangelo's great painting in the Sistine Chapel."

While the capo was speaking, Giorno was in deep thought, 'Polpo...It's not that he doesn't need to leave the prison. Things would just be the same for him whether he left or not.' While Giorno was in his mind you were speaking to the capo who seemed to enjoy the conversation you both were having. It was mostly about the places in the area.

Giorno stared at Polpo, 'With that body, he might actually be safer in the cell. More importantly, how did he get through the door?'  The male's laugh then interrupted his thoughts. "Bucciarati's told me all about you two." He glanced at you, "he was right about one thing. So you two want to join our organization?" He continued to eat.

He then turned around to face the two of y'all, "Hmm...Y/n Okkotsu and Giorno Giovanna, was it? Well, why don't we get this interview started?" Then next thing you two know, you both were witnessing a horrid sight. The capo had been chewing on his fingers, the crunch echoed as blood dripped down his hand.

You stared in surprise as Giorno sweat dropped. Then the clock next to the capo started to go off. You quickly looked at it then looked back at the capo only to see that he was perfectly fine and was still drinking his wine. There was no blood and the male still had all his fingers. But now the capo held a lighter, flame steadily coming out of it.