Chapter 3

You pulled Giorno back, dodging the metal of the shovel that was swung at you both

You pulled Giorno back, dodging the metal of the shovel that was swung at you both. Luca narrowed his eyes and slammed his shovel back onto the ground. You and Giorno backed up. You glanced at your shadow only to see Rika reaching out towards Luca in anger.

A green tree frog then hopped out from the drain next to your feet. Luca scowled, "you little shits!" He growled out. The tree frog then suddenly hopped onto Giorno's leg. Luca was taken back by the action, "What the hell is that creature?" He pointed his shovel towards it.

"Um, a frog?" You spoke as you watched it jump onto Giorno's waist. That came out more like a question than an answer. "Smack it off!" Luca demanded once more. Giorno looked from the frog to Luca, "This frog has nothing to do with this. I won't smack it off."

Luca raised his shovel once more, "I gave you an order, and I told you to pay me a protection fee! So you're going to disobey both of those? You're going to tell me, Leaky Eye Luca, "no" to both of those things?!"

You narrowed your eyes, "This is a living creature that has its own conscience, and it's thinking on its own." The frog made it's way all the way up to Giorno's chest, "You really shouldn't. I could never just smack it off."

"You're... You're..." Luca mumbled before charging at Giorno with his shovel raised high over his shoulder, you stepped back as Giorno gave you a look, "Don't! It's harmless as long as you don't do anything!" Luca ignored him and continued his attack, "You're finished!" He then struck Giorno in his chest with the shovel.

It was silent as you watched the frog jump out from under the shovel and a shadow casted over Giorno's face as he smirked, "I told you not to." His smirk then disappeared as he glared at Luca, "It's not even that loyal to me yet. It's just trying to protect itself. It has its own life." The frog hopped up to Giorno's hand, "An attack on it becomes an attack on oneself. and it's fatal."

You stepped over to Giorno who held the frog in his hand. You then seen the shovel dent in the back of Luca's head. You both watched at Luca fell over and laid there, "and...I asked you not to make me say it a third time." The frog then turned into the suitcase you both took from the tourist, "Making me say the same thing over and over again is useless. And I hate that because it's useless. Come on Y/n."

You both went to walk away only for Luca to grab onto Giorno's leg. You seen a shadow cast onto his face. You're cold eyes stared down at Luca as symbols started to appear on your face and tongue, your shadow, turned into Rika who left a threatening aura, you then spoke:

 You're cold eyes stared down at Luca as symbols started to appear on your face and tongue, your shadow, turned into Rika who left a threatening aura, you then spoke:

"Sleep."

___________

"Oh... I guess this is a nice neighborhood." Koichi stood outside of a small cafe. After speaking with his companion he went to go find his belongings but stopped at the cafe after his attention was stolen by one of the employees.

He seen the food and grew hungry once the scent hit his nose. He placed his hands on his stomach and looked at it.

"Hey, can I sit next to you both?" A female spoke out in the background. The employee leaned down to Koichi's height and smiled, "Would you like to come in for a meal, sir?" Koichi frantically held his hands up, "N-No, it's okay!"

"No, I'm going to sit next to them!" A different female voice was heard again in the distance. Koichi then looked towards the commotion only to see three school girls fawning over two figures. "Hey, Giorno! Have some tea with me!"

"Y/n! You'll have to try this new diner with me!"

"What? Wait, I'll pay for you!"

You sat next to Giorno, with tinted cheeks as the females squealed at you both. One grabbed your cheeks, "Y/n, you are so adorable!" You we're surprised and let your guard down for a second almost letting Rika go. You had to hold her back because of the females.

"No, me! Me! I want to touch their face too!"

"You guys are too loud." Giorno spoke with an annoyed tone. He didn't like that they were in your personal space. Especially since one was touching your face, "We like being alone. Go away." The female let go of your face. You mentally sighed in relief. "Fine..." they all said and started to walk away, "See you tomorrow, Giorno! Y/n!"

They all waved goodbye as they got further, "Ciao!" You sent a small sheepishly smile and wave then turned around and laid your head on the table, "this is too much socializing for today..." Giorno shook his head and chuckled. Giorno took out the money in his pocket, counting it until Koichi ran up to him.

Giorno gasped and pulled you up, making you're guard instantly go up. "Hey! Whose money is that?! Are you using my money?!" He pointed accusingly at the money in Giorno's hand. Giorno stared him down, "You?! How'd you know we were here?" Koichi dismissed his question and slammed his fist down on the table, "Give me back my passport! Where's my luggage?!"

"It hurts me to say this, but they're gone.
We sold them off, unfortunately." Giorno then grabbed your hand, making Rika growl and you shocked, "So stop following us." Giorno glared him down and then went to go run with you only for his hand that held the money, get forced down onto the table.

"You're not getting away this time!" You tried to pull Giorno up, "Giorno! I'm not able to get you up!" The blonde looked from you to his hand, "What's with this weight? Wait... So that wasn't a malfunction earlier? Don't tell me... he has the same kind of powers as us.." your eyes widened at Giorno's explanation.

"What did you just say?" Koichi looked at Giorno with widened eyes. "It's heavy!" The table then slipped out from under Giorno, who summoned Golden wind and made it to where he was able tho escape. Koichi who was on the other side of the table, couldn't see much, "I think I just caught a glimpse of something." Koichi ran forward as he sent his stand forward as well, "act 3!"

Koichi was then faced to faced with a growing tree, "Those bastards disappeared." His stand spoke as it looked around. "That's impossible! There's no way he'd be able to escape 3 Freeze's range that easily!" Koichi then looked up to see you and Giorno high up in the growing tree. Giorno stared him down, "I'll say this one more time. Don't even think about coming after us. I hate saying things twice when I shouldn't have to. I'll say this for your own good. You shouldn't do things that are useless." Giorno finished as you stared at Koichi with soft eyes.

Koichi then clenched his teeth, "Knock them down, Act 3!" He went to send his stand to hit the tree but you decided to keep him from hurting himself. Symbols started to appear on your face and tongue as a blue and red aura surrounded you. You then spoke, "Don't move"
your voice reverberated through Koichi's body.

Koichi's eyes widened as his mind and body stopped along with his stand. After a couple of seconds he fell forward and gasped. He then looked up at you only to see the symbols on your face that slowly started to fade, 'did they do that..!?' He thought as he then slowly stood up.

"We took something of yours." Giorno took your hand and led you both onto the brick roof, "but I can tell you held back when you were going to hit us." Giorno looked back at Koichi. You smiled warmly at the silver haired male, your eyes were soft so was your voice when you spoke, "You're a good person."

Koichi gasped as his eyes went wide but before he could say anything, you and Giorno both ran away. Koichi stared at where you both were, "There's no doubt about it. Giorno Giovanna, Y/n Okkotsu....Their Stand users!"