Chapter 6

"I'II report back saying I couldn't find the ones who attacked Luca and introduce you both so you  two can join the organization

"I'II report back saying I couldn't find the ones who attacked Luca and introduce you both so you  two can join the organization." You and Giorno stood in front of Bruno as he explained everything to you both, "However, if they find out at any time that you're going after the boss..."

Bruno stepped closer to you two as he leaned down a bit with his hands in his pockets, "I'm not going to save either of you. Traitors can't be saved. You'll have to deal with your own failure." You smiled at the black haired male, "we don't expect you to, nor do we ask you to. You've already done enough by introducing us. Thank you."

Bruno stared at you wide eyed, he then sighed and closed his eyes, a soft expression on his face as he headed to the place next to you and stood there. He was quiet for a few seconds until he spoke again, "I'll wager on your golden dream and the honorable, golden resolve it took to go so far as to rip off your own arm, even to damage your own voice, Giorno Giovanna, Y/n Okkotsu."

You kept a small smile as you faced Bruno, "please enough with the full names, just call me Y/n." He smiled slightly and took your hand that didn't have the ring, in his, "then call me Bruno." You then malfunctioned, making Giorno sigh and Bruno to sweat.

"Are they going to be alright?"

"I guess."

_________

"No one actually knows the boss's name, nor does anyone know what he looks like. We receive orders from a number of his capos." Bruno explained to you both as you two followed him.

"Giorno, Y/n, the capo who"l be deciding whether you'll join the organization is a man named Polpo." Bruno then stopped and gestured to a prison, "He's in this building." You and Giorno but faced the building, "it's a prison." Giorno stated the obvious. You raised your eyebrows, "I wonder how he got caught.." you mumbled to yourself.

"Correct. Polo was convicted of a certain crime and won't be out for fifteen years." Bruno spoke. You hummed, "But he gives me orders from the inside and commands the organization. He can leave this place whenever he feels like it, but he doesn't. There's simply no reason to."

You raised an eyebrow, "but why?" Bruno looked at you, "you'll understand once you go in." Bruno then turned very serious, "Giorno Giovanna, Y/n, you're both going to be interviewed by him, and you two have to pass. Its basically like any other job interview. What the interview actually entails will depend on his mood." Bruno sweat dropped, "but whatever you do, don't let him find out your true intentions." He really wanted you to pass.

You and Giorno looked at each other with determination and nodded before looking back at Bruno, "all right." You both started to walk towards the door but were stopped by Giorno. You turned around as Giorno spoke, "Oh, yeah. The Stand ability...That's what you called it, right?" You grew curious.

"I never asked how you ended up with that ability, but are there others with it?" Giorno asked the black haired male. "That'll also be answered once you get inside...If you pass, that is." Giorno nodded and walked towards the door. You did as well but not before you turned around and gave Bruno a smile and a wave before going through the door that Giorno held for you.

Bruno's face softened as he slowly held up his hand and waved as he watched the door close. He then started to walk away, 'just who are you? Y/n Okkotsu.'

____________

Once you both were inside the building. You two were immediately stopped by guards. "First, place your belongings, watch, and everything in your pockets into the tray then proceed to the next room for a body check." Giorno placed his stuff in the tray and searched his pockets, not finding anything else. You held your hand that had your ring on it as you hesitatingly took it off.

You stared at the tray then at your ring. You almost put it back on if it wasn't for Giorno gently grabbing your hand and helping you put it in the tray, "it will be here when you get back, it's safe here, okay?" He spoke softly to you. You took a deep breath and nodded with a determined look, "right." Rika nuzzled you're head before she disappeared.

A gate then opened as a female police officer stood in the next room. You both then walked into that room, "Stand right there and raise your hands over your head." You two did as you were told. She then started to pat you two down one at a time, "Once you go through that gate, please continue straight down the hall. N-28 is where Polpo's cell is. The room is divided with reinforced glass, but you'll be able to talk to him."

Once she was done with Giorno she went to you, "Touching the glass, giving him anything, and receiving anything from him are all forbidden. You have fifteen minutes." She then finished patting you down and stood up, looking at you both then nodding towards a guard.

A noise sounded out as the gate began to open, "Once you pass through, the gate will close. If something happens, please yell." Giorno then looked towards the female, "We're going to meet him directly in his cell? Not in some visiting room?" Sweat was visible on his face.

She then looked at you two, "You two don't know who he is?" You two just nodded before walking in. Once you two entered the door closed just like she said. Giorno turned around in surprise. You just stared at him, "you already knew that was going to happen, why are you so surprise?" You chuckled.

Giorno shrugged, "it caught me off guard." You hummed, "nervous?" Giorno looked up at the statues of heads on the ceiling as you both walked down the hall, "a little, but it helps that your here." He smiled a little. You smiled as you nudged him, "your my only friend, our dreams all lead to the same path, why not walk it together?"

Giorno smiled, it disappeared once a room lit up brightly. You looked at each other before walking out in front of the room. There was a desk with a lamp on it. A few pictures, a toilet and a big yellow bed. Giorno touched the glass as he leaned on it. You stood behind him, "Gio, I don't think you shou-"

"That left arm of yours..." you both heard a voice, shocking you both. You two watched in shock and surprise as the bed materialized itself in a heavy set male, "Is it injured?" He then sat up. His green eyes moved over to look at you two.

You walked up next to Giorno as he whispered to you, "That's no bed..." the male basically towered over you two. Giorno sweat dropped while you kept your cool. You both looked at the male who stared you two down, you then spoke, "It's Polpo..."