2

Jungkook did not detach himself from Taehyung, he missed that warmth of the soft intoxicating scent. The younger one felt a hand was caressing his hair carefully and he melted more into the loving embrace. Few minutes later Jungkook pulled himself away from the elder and instantly the warmth was gone. Taehyung looked at his eyes, the younger looked so ethereal, those captivated eyes never let him looked away and he didn't want to do it too.

" Jungkook we need to go somewhere else. You'll not go so early right? "

Jungkook smiled. " I'll not. This time is ours. " He clutched elder one's hand and caressed it with his own thumb.

Taehyung could feel his heart was melting in the warm words of the younger. A large smile took place on his lips, the boxy smile which Jungkook loved always was just infront of him. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and made him follow his lead.

Jungkook just let him dragged by the most trusted one. He had left his beloved one due to uncertain feeling that they were not enough for each other. But for sure he only missed his Tae, his stupid lovesick quotes, his every hi , his every bye and mostly him.

Jungkook only kept staring at the side profile of Taehyung and yes he loved the sight. How the elder's raven locks were kissing his cheeks he wished to brush it off and left a kiss with his own lips.

Jungkook just smiled like a fool. He was feeling so overwhelmed long time later.

They stopped at a coffee shop, a very old one. It seemed everything suddenly had been started from a past storyline. They stepped inside the cafe and took their sit within the embrace of bookshelves.

They ordered their foods and looked at each other.

" Jungkook are you okay? "

" I wasn't okay until I met you "

Taehyung laughed at the answer.

" Can you remember you said this before too? But we were not in a relationship then. "

" How do I not? If that day didn't come our story would have been way different than today. "

A solemn look took place on the elder's face. He did not want to think how his life could be without the younger as he already felt what was hell.

Jungkook was mentioning that very day when they met. He always was the kind of person who didn't like to speak too much. He was too lonely then. He was a person, people could not even think of someone existed. He was just unnoticed by everyone. Other students in the high school didn't even know how much a great person he was!

But that day few people found out about him and made joke of it. Jungkook was sat on his bench and was scrabbling on his notebook during lunch break. Meanwhile, four students surrounded him, who were always famous in the school for their rule breaking disrespectful nature. Among those young students one said, " Oh my God! You saw what he was doing? He was writing! Oh a great writer is a student of our notorious school! How proud we are! "

Another one laughed and said " Oh little boy show me what did you write? Atleast I wanna be your reader. "

Jungkook felt his energy was fully drained. He could not even make a word. But the jokes were getting more hurtful after minutes.

" Hey cute boy why you use you fingers just to hold pens? Sometimes try something better. "

That boy gave a teasing wink and another boy licked his own lips and muttered with a filthy look
" Your emotional shitty writings can't even attract readers. But I can give you better suggestion for a steamy chapter. "

And the last innocent looking one also proved what exactly he was by saying " Oh Zan why will it be only you? We all four will show him how attract readers. You know sharing is caring. "

Jungkook felt rage was forming in his chest and fists of his hand. When one of the four tore the papers of his notebook, made paper balls and threw it to him, his rage bursted out.

His firm fists landed on the boys. Next his well binded book's hardcover hit their faces and instantly made few wounds. They fought back. One of their's fist landed on his lips and forehead and it started to bleed. Jungkook hissed in pain but the sudden action made him more angry, he didn't stop for once, he was reckless and promised to himself, he will kill each one. Continuous beating attracted others but none showed interest to stop the fight. Oops! They were enjoying why would they make the fight stop?

The fighting was stopped when teachers interrupted. They learnt about the situation but still everything was against Jungkook. He had beaten them really bad that they can't even stand properly. None noticed Jungkook was bleeding too! His corner of lips were bruised, under his hair forehead was badly injured and elbow of left hand was bleeding heavily that his sleeves were wet with blood.

He was suspended for few days but out of rage he ran out from the school building and went to the large hall of playing basketball and volleyball. He just took a sit and watched the game with void eyes. His mind was clouded with thoughts, what had he done was wrong for sure but the opponents were not innocent at all.

Suddenly he felt someone gave a nudge to him. He looked beside with a questioning look. But the other one answered with a concerned tone
" You are bleeding. You need to check a doctor. "
Jungkook felt someone finally noticed his physical wound atleast and next he broke apart but spoke with a rude voice " None of your business "

He ran towards the balcony and the elder looked at his way confusedly.

To be continued...

A/N

Next part will be updated soon. Forgive my mistakes but if you find one let me know.

I purple you💜