That's true. Maybe because that's one of my favorite dish so I did my best to perfect that dish.

"You can hire chef for other dish. Your favorite one will be the signature dish of your restaurant."

"Taehyung I'm already happy with my company." He nodded. "I know. I heard it from dad that you're so passionate in handling your business. But wifey always remember that I'm always here to help you. Especially when you give birth to our child, I can take care of the company. That's why you can't work too much okay?"

I just smiled at him.

After our lunch we went to a grocery store to buy food and other things that we will be needing for this weekend trip.

"Wifey lets have your favorite for dinner." He said while looking for some meat.

"We just ate a while ago hon."

"I didn't like it." He shrugged.

"Your so mean! It taste good."

"Not as good as your dish. Please wifey."

I can't help but smile. He looks so cute.

"Fine. Looks like my husband is being sweet now."

I saw him blushed.

"Did you just blush hon?" I teased him.

He just smile and caught my hand and kiss it.

We're done doing the grocery. We filled the whole big basket. To think that we are only having an overnight stay here.

"We should do this every weekend hon."

"Come here?"

He pinched my nose.

"No silly. This grocery bonding. It will be more fun when we do this with our child." He said then his hand went on my tummy.

I smile while imagining our family.

Its already 3pm when we reached the rest house of the Kim. It looks very cozy. My favorite spot is the dining area facing the beautiful flowers planted in the garden.

Its my first time to come here. Taehyung's family invited us here before but I refuse because I know that Joy will be on his birthday. And I don't want to ruin his day.

Thinking that they build memories in this place make my heart ache. But I stop myself from thinking such thing. I don't want to ruin our weekend. He already told me that he loves me and think that's enough.

I started preparing the food that my husband requested. Cooking will take time to finish.

I'm almost done with my dish when Taehyung suddenly popped up. He hug me from the back and look at the dish that I made.

"It smells delicious."

I furrowed because his nose is in my neck.

"Taehyung are you referring to the dish or to my neck?"

"Both." He chuckled and then plant a quick kiss on my neck.

I bit my lips. I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach. Who wouldn't?!

"Stop teasing me Tae! Just go to the dining area I'm almost done with this dish."

"What a snob. Just give me a kiss then."

My eyes widen when he turn me to face him and gave me chasing kiss.

"I'll be going to the dining room then my lovely wife." He said then gave me a quick kiss.

I was left dumbfounded.

Because of the heavy rain, we've decided to just stay in the rest house.

We just stay in the living room and watch some movies. I love horror that's why we chose to watch some"

I keep on screaming not because it looks scary but because I got startled. The sound effect is so loud especially when the ghost is coming out.

"That will be the last movie hon. Our child might look like them if you keep on watching this type of movies."

I laugh at him.

"Seriously?! You believe in those kind of superstition?"

"I'm not. But there's no harm in following it right? I don't want to regret when you give birth to our child."

I can't help but laugh.

"What did you and your girls do here before?" I said teasing him.

He furrowed. "I never bring a girl here except Joy."

I felt something in my heart. But I chose to shove it off.

I force a smile. "I almost forgot. You never had a girlfriend except her. Did you guys come here often?" I ask casually.

I don't want to fish but my inner self is dominating me.

"Yes. Especially after exam. Its our way to relax. We used to do a movie marathon too but we never watch a horror movie because Joy didn't like it."

Ouch Jisoo! That's what you want right? Bare the pain then! Why did you even ask him?!

"Then this place serves as you sanctuary."

I didn't know how I was able to say that without stammering.

"Hmmm maybe? Because every time that she's stress or has a problem, she often came here."

"She has the key of this rest house?"

"No silly. our caretaker already knew her that's why she's free to come here even without me."

I stop myself from asking questions because I'm already at the peak of my emotion. I might cry in front of him.

Why do I feel like, for Taehyung its still her? That him telling me he loves me is nothing compare now that his eyes are sparkling while telling me things about Her.