Chapter-16

"You look well dressed wifey

"You look well dressed wifey. Do you have a date?"

I look at my husband and smile. "Yes."

He furrowed. "I didn't know that we have a date."

I chuckled put down my lipstick and went to my husband. Taehyung is jealous of Jungkook. He's very vocal about it. I can't understand why is he still jealous.

I already told him I love him, I don't see any reason for him to get jealous. Jungkook is just a friend, and will always be just a friend to me.

"I told you yesterday that I have a date with Rośe and Jungkook." I reminded him.

His brow remained furrow. "I don't remember saying yes to that date."

I sighed and just give him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hon" trying to convince him through my sweet voice. His face remained serious. Its as if he is not affected by my sweet
voice.

Its really hard to convince Taehyung especially when he is jealous.

I can't understand why he's being like that. Jungkook and Rośe are my best friends. Yes, Jungkook courted me before but its all clear now that what I can offer him is just friendship. And he accepted it.

He left me for years for him to move on. And now he's back because he finally moved on. Plus I'm married, so it is crystal clean that we can't be together.

And most importantly I am in love with my husband. Taehyung should meditate on that fact

"Please." I plead him.I sighed and went back to what I was doing earlier.

I saw his mouth drop down. He didn't expect that I will still leave whether he agree or not.

"Jisoo." He called me

I can sense the irritation in his voice. But I chose to ignore him.

I didn't mind him and just continue in doing my makeup.

He sighed. "You will not follow me don't you?"

I did not answer because I'm starting to get irritated.

"Fine do whatever you want." He said and went back to our bed.

I went of our house ignoring him.

He's being childish. He needs to understand that Jungkook is my friend.

I can't miss this meeting. Its been years since our group got completed. And also, was planning to tell them the good news.

I saw Jungkook and Rośe upon entering our favorite hangout place.

This cafe serves as our study place. We do our assignments and group projects when we were still a student.

Rośe wave at me while Jungkook just gave me a warm smile.