Corazon and Luffy saw Moocy was changing, more like a Dragon, Corazon was more astonished. A Veinomierra Dragon. The dragon roared devilishly and bowed his head down in front of Luffy. Luffy touches the dragons teeth and starts to climb on top of his head.

"Cora-San!! C'mon!! It would be fun!!!!"

Corazon also went on top of its head, Moocy didn't seem to mind since Luffy wanted it. He opened up his gigantic dragon wings and started to fly, flying in the direction which was the Heart Kingdom.

On top of the head, "What makes you so quiet? Do you miss Law that much?" Corazon wants to tease Luffy for a while, Luffy looks back at Corazon. "Not really, probably? Torao's my friend. He's just sometimes mean and cold-hearted that's why I don't want to talk to Torao. He's so annoying." Luffy nonchalantly said, as he crossed his arms, "Hopefully, he's not hurting you isn't it?" Corazon was hoping for a very polite answer from Luffy.

But Luffy didn't seem to answer that question, he remained silent for a while, thinking what answer that he should give.

"He did, his words hurt me."

"..."

Corazon has no comment to give, as he just asks, "What words? I'll sincerely apologize for my son's behavior. He got too cocky." Corazon said as he looked at Luffy, Luffy's back was facing Corazon, Luffy was quiet.

"He.. told me he prefers to kiss a woman at that moment."

'Did he get jealous when he said that? Or did he..' His thoughts were cut off when his attention went to Luffy again.

"He said I was disgusting, and if someone kissed me, they'll regret it. At first, I ignored it, and yet it's been bothering me. I couldn't accept the fact that.."

Corazon stiffen at the last words of the sentence Luffy gave.

"I couldn't accept the fact.. that he said to me. Then that means I'm not the only person he kissed, Torao, kissing a woman before me."

Corazon was slightly clenched, he was unable to say the words he had to say. "It seems.. you knew." His only words, "No, I don't. I just realized. Torao is a Demon and I'm sure he's with a woman before." Hearing those words coming from Luffy himself, made Corazon ask a question that made Luffy stiffen by that question a little.

"Are you jealous?"

"Jealous? Who cares about that? Torao is my friend. Maybe he kisses me for an unknown reason, or is it the body he wants?"

Corazon slightly clenches, he clenches his jaw. He never expected that Luffy will be open up with him, and never would've thought that his own stupid son of his.

'That son of mine, I already told him but his stupid actions.. to treat humans equally as Demons!!'

"That's why Cora----"

Luffy turn around as his eyes widened, devilish wings appeared in Corazon's back and devilish horns. He felt the dark aura around him.

"Trafalgar D. Water Law, you disappoint me."

"W-WAIT!! CORA-----"

It was too late, in an instant, Corazon flew at full speed just as fast as lightning-bolt.

"C-Cora-San..."

"Let him be. Torao, is just a mere Demon King, who pretends who didn't like here and there and everywhere.. it sucks. Torao, will surely learn how to admit that he wanted you so badly."