2. Arrival: Part 2

Depuis le début

(Y/n): "I'm flying!! I'M FLYING!!! HAHAHAAA!! WHOOOOHOOO!!!"

I was, in fact, flying.

The heavy winds didn't bother me or slow me down at all. The clouds shot past my sight as I flew over and under and inside them, and looking behind me I could see that ring that shows up on jets when they break the sound barrier, which I just did again!

I couldn't wipe the stupid smile off my face if I wanted to!

(Y/n): "I CAN FLYYYYYY!!!!"

This shouldn't be possible, but it's happening! I never thought I'd get to experience anything like this in my entire life!

I went back and forth around this area for a while before I had to take a mental breather. Stopping midair I could see the entirety of the city I woke up in, right under my dangling legs and feet. My rational fear of heights kicked in, but all it did was add to the intense adrenaline rush.

(Y/n): "Whoa..."

From up here I was somehow able to spot the crater I made in the park, and a crowd gathered around it.

I saw the rabbit girl looking up in disbelief along with some of the other witnesses. Some of them began making calls before she walked away and did the same.

I can't believe this is real! I can fly just like Superman!

Or... Metroman! Either or!

(Y/n): "Right!... Memes!"

I can do this because of Memes.

Does every power I have or will use come from the character? Or does Pepe's gift just culminate into all of these abilities I have, most which will manifest as Memes, like that stare from earlier?

This is actually insane...

I thought about that and continued flying around until I had soared above the entire island before circling back to Mt. Fuji.

(Y/n): "Why stop here tho?!"

I could fly anywhere, in no time... I can explore the whole world!

So in no time at all, I was already at the east coast of Japan, and traced the surface of the Pacific Ocean.

(Y/n): "YYEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!"