Chapter 7 - Let The Curing Begin

"What's up, Peter?" Electro, also known as Max, appeared in front of us. He had lightning bolts coming off of him. This guy looked powerful. "How do you like the new-new?" Max asked, referring to his new look. "Look, you give it to me, I'm gonna destroy it. But I'll let you live. Don't make me a murderer, Peter." We put our masks on and started to begin our plan.

Peter 1 was swinging around with the box in his hand. "Okay, guys, here he comes." Peter 1 warned us. "Hey, Max, I missed you, man. Ho!" Peter 2 said before swinging upward, avoiding Electro's bolt of electricity. "Alright MJ, heads up!" Peter 1 caught his girlfriend's attention and threw the magic box at her. "Got it! Close it." I glanced over at them, while swinging, and saw Ned try to close the portal, but miserably fail. "Uh, Ned, it's not closing." MJ said. "Close it, Ned!" My brother shouted, becoming nervous. "Yeah, I know." Ned said. "Why isn't it closing?" MJ asked. "I don't know." Ned shrugged while trying to close the portal again. "Did you close it before? No?" MJ questioned. "No. I mean, I've opened some." My senses went off again. Then I heard a loud and deep roar. The Lizard.

"Max, Max, Max. Can we talk for a second? Just you and me, just talk?" Peter 3 reasoned. "Look who showed up. My old friend Spider-Man." Max said. "I'm trying to save you. That's all I ever wanted." Peter 3 spoke. "You're not trying to save me." Max denied. "I am." Peter 3 tried to make Mac believe him. "You ain't even the shit no more." Electro said. Peter 3 put his head down. "Oh..." "Don't worry about me. I'll save myself. Burn up!" Electro shouted as he threw hits electric bolts at Peter 3.

"Aah! Whoa!" Peter 3 exclaimed as he swung away from the bolts. "Well, I got his attention. Now what?" "Okay, great. Just fyi, lizard guy's here too." Peter 2 warned us, while the Lizard grabbed ahold of his foot. The Lizard growled and roared, as he and Peter 2 slammed into a tower crane. "Guys, comm check. Hello?" Peter 2 tried to catch our attention while climbing up the tower crane, with the Lizard chasing after him.

I started to hear flapping sounds. I looked out to the dark sky and saw a bat rapidly flying towards me.

Morlun.

He landed on the scaffold ledge in front of me. "Hello, Parker. Haven't seen you in a while. How's the family?" He smirked while asking. I glared at him. Not that he could see through my mask. "How's your daughter?" I threw back. His smirk dropped into a look of anger. One second longer and we ran towards each other, throwing punches.

I got him right in the face before he grabbed me by my arm and threw me off the scaffold. I swung around underneath him and came up on the other side. I flew straight at him, kicking his stomach, knocking him off the scaffold like I had. A few seconds later he flew back up with his normal appearance, but with his bat wings. His claws extended, and he flew towards me, trying to scratch me, deep in the ribs. I dodged it and ran off the scaffold, trying to get him to chase me, instead of fighting. "Oh, is the Spider-Woman scared?" He cackled, and came towards me, as planned.

"I need Max's cure!" Peter 3 said. "I need Morlun's too!" I added, swinging around, avoiding Morlun's shots of life force absorption. "Yeah. I'm on it." Peter 1 said. "Peter, I need the Lizard cure!" Peter 2 shouted while avoiding the Lizard. Peter 1 looked at him. "Uh, okay, okay." He said before he was grabbed by a huge fist made of sand. Sandman.

"Where's the box, Peter?" Sandman asked. "Flint, we could help everyone!" Peter 1 tried to convince Flint. "I don't care!" Flint shouted. Peter 1 shot a web onto the tower crane, but it was torn apart by Peter 3 swinging by. Peter 3 shot another web, which attached to Peter 2's face, giving The Lizard a chance to strike at him. Peter 2 crashed into me, making us fall into the scaffold. "Sorry!" Peter 3 yelled to us.

Peter 2 who was now sitting up beside me, ripped Peter 3's web off his face. "Gross!" I stood up from where I fell. "You good?" I asked Peter 2. "Yeah, you?" He repeated my question. "Me too." I said. We jumped off of where we were, continuing our plan.