He had never had this amount of confidence before. He would never say that to someone, let alone a beautiful woman.

He didn't change his confident demeanor, despite all of the alarms going off in his head wondering why he felt a sense of assertiveness.

He sat up straighter and reached towards Elsa's chin. He put his fingers on it and turned her head towards him.

Elsa took notice of his sudden assertiveness, causing her eyes to widen when they met his.

Hiccup didn't halt his confidence, he just slowly brought her face closer to his and their lips touched.

He placed his hand on her cheek, Elsa responded by placing hers on the back of his head. She began running her hand through his hair and placed her other hand on his chest.

Hiccup responded with placing his other hand on her back, then slowly brought it down to the bottom of it. He used that hand to pull her closer to him so their chests were touching.

Elsa took the hand that was on his chest and put it on his back, their lips still together. She ran her hand up and down his back, the other still messing with his hair.

That's when Hiccup got more confident. He separated their lips, but moved them down to her jawline until they eventually landed on her neck.

He continued, and Elsa tilted her head back, giving him more access to her neck. A sound escaped her lips, causing Hiccup to become more passionate. He leaned in closer until he was over her. He put one hand on the ground, the other still on her back and began lowering her to the ground slowly, his lips still planted on her neck.

He placed her on the ground, taking the hand that was on her back and lifting up her dress a little and began running his hand up and down her somewhat exposed leg.

Elsa responded with reaching down his back and lifting up his shirt, placing her hands on his skin.

Hiccup made his way down to her collarbone, then to her shoulder.

He decided in that moment that even though he wanted to go further, he thought it was still too soon to do so. If Elsa wasn't ready, he would understand.

He made his way back up her neck until their lips eventually touched again. That's when he noticed she was breathing fast. He would normally get worried for her well-being, but in this circumstance, it was a good sign.

His lips still planted on hers, he smiled. He slowly let his arm travel from her leg up to her waist.

At that moment, their lips separated and they slowly opened their eyes.

Hiccup was now on top of her, the only thing keeping him from lying on her was his arm that was planted on the ground next to her.

"Gods." He breathed.

Elsa placed one hand on his chest. His heart was beating rapidly.

"Have you done this before?" She breathed.

"Not at all." Hiccup replied. "Why? Was it bad?"

"No." Elsa replied instantly. "No, not at all."

Hiccup was catching his breath.

His mind was flooded with innapropriate thoughts. He had never done this before, so he was hoping he was doing something right. The sounds Elsa made told him that he was, so he felt a sense of pride.

He looked her up and down. His skin started to get hot and his cheeks were now flushed, despite his teasing of Elsa's previous blushing.

"You are breathtaking." He muttered, looking into her eyes, the assertiveness still there.