5 Trikal views about Anidita pairing

Start from the beginning

Kalindi said casually with a plain smile: Emandi (Author's explanation: in Telugu language wives call their husband as Emandi ఏమండీ) Let it be . Everyone should accept change. Sekhar know how Anirudh body react as per change in Atmosphere. So let him treat. As Anirudh didn't eat anything from last three days it's natural that he may vomit the kadha. Let him drink coconut water only now.

(ఏమండీ, చేయనివ్వండి. మార్పు అనేది సహజం. శేఖర్ కి తెలుసు వాళ్ళ అన్నయ్య కి ఏమ్ పడుతుందో . వాడినే చూడనివ్వండి . Anirudh muudu rojula nundi aemi teesukunnnado aemito.. kashayam iste vaanti avytundi. Kobbari neelle taaganivvandi)

Bheemaaih told that there is a coconut tree behind he will go and pluck one coconut and bring water and left

Kokila and sumati went to look after cooking as everyone left Marriage venue without eating

Trilochan and Aravind spent time on chitchatting. They both are brother in laws but had great Bonding like brothers ..

Kalindi made him drink coconut water and kept on changing cloth on his forehead. Bondita offered her help .

Kalindi said let it be Bondita . You are small. I will do this

Bondita immediately kept her hands across waist and argued that am I not looking elder Attamma.

Kalindi smiled and said : ok do it but call me once he woke up.

Bondita smiled and started wiping his forehead.

Here Bhatuk is trying to open his elder brother's suitcase to see if he brought foreign chocolates or not but it is having lock and to be opened with numbers so he felt disappointed.

When kalindi is going to kitchen she heard Aravind telling her husband Trilochan that sumati room and his room are separate.

Trilochan is scolding lovingly to mend his ways else Bondita will be affected.

Kalindi sighed and went into kitchen to help

Sumati is making chutney and when kalindi came she asked: Now how is Anirudh

Kalindi: Fine he drank coconut water and sleeping

Sumati doesn't express her displeasure on Anirudh or on law profession infront of Kalindi and Trilochan but they know her feelings and they too didn't tell anything to her.

Sumati slowly asked : Vadina shall I ask you one thing

Kalindi: yes sumati why are you asking me permission ? Ask me anything freely

Sumati: Vadina you know everything. 5 years back only when Mini expressed her displeasure that she wanted Anirudh to write engineering entrance you and annaya garu (Author's explanation: Sumati is addressing Trilochan nandoi ji as her brother) should have convinced Anirudh to write engineering entrance only na. When he loves her so much he should have changed his path for her right!?

Kalindi laughed plainly and said: Sumati, when I married your annaya garu (nandoi ji) did he ask me to give up ayurvedic practice

Sumati shooked as no .

Kalindi: Did he ask me to change anything which gives me recognition and praises from our village and which I feel satisfaction from my heart

Sumati shooked as no

Kalindi: He also have partnership in his brother Vinayak dabba company and other businesses. Like his brother did I ask him to give up agricultural practice change himself from dhoti kurta into pant shirt and suit and settle in city