0.1 , JOVIAL JOYRIDE

" HIS PLAN KIND OF FAILED,
BUT IT WOULD'VE BEEN DOPE! "

now playing : modify - lemon demon

tw : cursing, yelling, weapons, body horror, ect 💭

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

"COME ON, HURRY UP!"

tommy screeched, pacing around in the disheveled living room as he whined and waited.

"stop bitching, im trying to get my shoes on.."

y.n rolled their eyes, tugging on their old boots and finally getting them on.

"ready to go?"

the blonde nodded, putting his baseball bat onto his back and running out of the doorless doorway of their once decent home. now thats a tongue twister!

y.n rubbed their eyes, their eye on the left a dull e.c while the other was.. a magic 8 ball. it's a magic 8 ball.

"does the magic eyeball think this'll be a good run?"

"magic eight ball tommy. and, lets check."

he glanced back to see the answer as they shook their head to shake the ball, stopping and letting it whirl around before it finally stopped

"magic 8 ball says yes! do you think we'll find some good food?"

"ask again later. i'm gonna get a migrane."

"if i have to eat another mushroom i'll genuinely off myself."

tommy whined, jumping into their old car.

"where'd you get gas today?"

"siphoned the last bits of it from a gas station. they had some snacks, but im pretty sure those cheeto puffs would have eaten me instead.."

he shivered, getting in the passengers seat. he was in car-driving time out for hitting a giant spider and popping all 4 tires. the spider was dead already, and he managed to swerve into it.

"where should we go today?"

"how about the beach? i saw some new fish swimming, maybe we could adopt one!"

"to be entirely honest with you, those were probably just bits of trash. but we can still check it out. maybe ran will still be camping there?"