"Nah he doesn't know, but I don't plan on keeping him in the dark forever, honestly I'm still trying to figure myself out. All my life I've been straight and now he has me questioning everything about myself and I've only known him for a week and a half isn't that crazy?" I asks her and she side eyes me pressing her lips together, before clicking on the show Stranger Things.

"Just make sure you tell him don't allow him to believe you're somebody your not," she throws both her legs on the couch leaning back on the pillows before continuing, "Honestly about you questioning yourself could be that thing them fairy tale's be saying love at first sight, or attraction? I don't know, because I never really believed in it, things like love don't warm my heart like they do others."

I should've know she'd give that type of answer. Cash is the type of person that you think you have figured out, then she does or say something that'll have you questioning if you truly know them.

I sigh rubbing my temples before getting up leaving her to watch the show. I walk down the hallway before approaching Soul's room, hearing the theme song of the old tv show I hesitated too knock. Instead I just open the door and walked in.

She turns and looks up at me. "Hey daddy," she tells me smiling as I walk to where she's sitting on her pink rug in the middle of her room. I make my ass comfortable sitting on the soft carpet besides her.

"Is Cash still here?" She asks me her eyes not leaving the tv in front. I hum in response, "Yea she still here but she up in there watching tv."

She hums at me before pausing her tv.  "Daddy are you sure mama ain't going to take me away? I know you never lie to me but-" I cut her off rubbing her head.  "Then you should trust my word. I'm telling you you ain't going nowhere." I tell her and she smiles unpausing the tv. 

"This Friday after I pick you up from Mama V I'm thinking of baking cookies and Netflix  chill, with some yummy food on the side, would you like this?"  I ask her and she once again turns her attention towards me smiling widely.

"I'm sorry if I having been spending time with you these past few days being busy and all this will be out lil day together! Plus someone is visiting too someone who I think you'll be excited to see," I let her know smiling down at her. 

She looks confused as she asks me, "Who daddy?"  I press a finger over my lip, "It's a surprise."

She leans on me as we watch the rest of her lil tv show together. 

After watching a battle of a bunch of an evil Bloom I hear light snores. I peer down at the sleeping girl.  I take the tv remote switching off the tv before, wrapping my arms around if and standing up. 

I put her in the bed covering her with the my little pony blankets, before turning on the night light lamp, even though it was still early in the evening it was no guarantee she was going to be up before dark.

I close her door sighing before walking back into the living room. Hearing soft snores coming from the couch I sigh. Any other time I would've woken her up, but instead I covered Cash with one of the throw blankets. 

I walked into the kitchen where my phone sat on the counter. I had it on silent so I didn't hear any of my calls or messages. When it lit up I could see all my missed calls a few from Quez and Shaq and about six from Amir.

I call Quez and Shaq first.  "Nigga why wasn't you answering your phone?" Quez picks up but Shaq goes straight to voicemail.  "My phone was on charge. Never mind that what's going on?" I ask hearing him question me with urgency in his voice.