Chapter 4 ~ training

Start from the beginning

After eating  everyone was getting ready for bed bailey was thinking about her mother seeing all of the family's together . She felt a Little sad bc she doesn't have a family . One of the Navi children comes up to me he was a little boy he gave a little flower to try to cheer me up it must've saw that I was sad .

Bailey: Tsnì little fko .( thank you little one ) *she said in Navi patting the kids head *
The little boy went bck over to his family .
She lays down in her hammock holding it close to her chest n fall asleep 💤.

She wakes up in her human body opening her link . Slowly getting up feeling tired Bailey went to the room she was in she grabbed clothes n showered feeling the water hitting her skin . After a long shower she comes out wearing something comfortable she grabs her notebook n start writing things down like a diary .

Day by day she was loving her avatar body more than her human body . Bailey was learning to make clothes n cook like the other na'vi women do she made a few things for the children who loved her stories n music .  Training with Ts'utey gotten even better she took some tips from the other warriors n she used them in her training.  He was impressed with her skills but her aim n arm movement was stiff n not quite right. 

Ts'utey: let's end for the day I say songbird ur skills is improving a little but ur archery skills need work *he said looking down at her *

She looks up at him n smiles .

Bailey: well I'm learning from the best *she said moving her hair out her face *
Ts'utey: well I am the best *he said with a smirk*

They started headed bck to the home tree but she stopped n saw a beautiful view of  flowers 🌺.
She walked into the field of flowers as Ts'utey watching her wondering what she was doing . She was odd one he thought to himself until he saw her expression on her face made he's heart skip a beat .

She was like a beautiful spirit that finally caught his attention

She was like a beautiful spirit that finally caught his attention. But he couldn't break his promise to the clan he must marry Neytiri n become the next leader.

When they walked away from the field Bailey came bck with flowers to show the children hoping they would be happy so they can make cute flower crowns for their activities with her .
Mo'at was speaking to her husband n a few others after we arrived inside the home tree Ts'utey went off to go find the other hunters . The clan leader calls for me to come speak with them I hurried over there.

Bailey: u called for me ? *she said carrying the flowers in my hands*

EYTUKAN: we've noticed some of the few hear grew to accept u into our clan *he said looking down at her * the children like u especially since u sing to them n tell them stories . I hear them
Telling them to others n I say they r quite interesting *he said In Navi*

Bailey: well that's something me n my mother loved to do together * she said with a smile* she use teach here long ago . So I thought it would great for them to learn it from me

EYTUKAN nods then looks at Mo'at . She comes over towards me . I was nervous I was scared what she might say. She placed her hands on my shoulders n smile .

Mo'at: U is different from the other dream walker . U r smart a quick learner n u get a long good ewya has sent us  a gift .

Bailey smiled she felt a little bit special. It's like they was treating her like their daughter .

Jake was more focused on Neytiri than he was on the mission he was provided with . It crossed her mind a few times but she always shook it off . But they more time she spent with them the more she never wants to leave . Bailey was running around the home tree with children who loved some of the hunters admired her from a far . But she can't always skip her training forever Ts'utey will get more angry .