She looks at him for a couple seconds before she nods, saying,

"Yea...The artist from the Charity event." She smiles and waves at him politely.

He nods in acknowledgment,

" I'm not sure you if you met her already but these are my best friends, Fancy the one that hosted the charity event, Char'Donae and Khyana, This is Javier and..." I trail off, waiting for Jav's two friends to introduce themselves.

"Blaze."

"Ashad."

"Great so now that we're all acquainted, while you're here make yourselves at home."

Ashad and Blaze nod politely, so I direct my attention to Jav who seemed to be occupied with his phone. However he did put it away when he realized that I was looking at him.

Stop stare dung the bwoy Mila,

But he's so pretty.

"Uh...you can follow me upstairs with the paintings." I finally say.

Instead of responding he picks up the four medium sized canvases and I lead the way up the stairs.

When we're finally upstairs I lead him to my room.

Now a days I tend to leave my room door slightly open because of Indigo

Now a days I tend to leave my room door slightly open because of Indigo. I really don't want her to try to scrape the door when she can't leave the room freely.

Speaking of that, I feel like I wanna ask daddy to get some people to make a little doggy door, that way she can go in and out when she wants.

That's if she can even reach it, because she's so tiny.

I do think she's sleeping right now though. Either that or she's somewhere about the house.

I proceed to push the door open, and Jav follows me inside. I scan the room for Indigo and soon I find her fast asleep with one of her doggy toys.

A must fi har room.