What you need to know about the story

Start from the beginning

12. This story will be nonsense.

13. You all are free to take half of my Ideas if you want.

14. Short Chibi time-skip or special chapter.

15. Not a dark or horror story.

16. There are many types goblins in the harem.

17. Story takes place at... (In first season and episode of goblin slayer)

18. Story Goal? (Pat... and Smash... until it is done.....) I'm sure you guys can think of better what to say.

19. Don't have to follow the plot of goblin slayer.

20. Story gets weirder.

21. (Y/n)/Runten is going to have a wild adventure.

22. (Y/n)/Runten will still fight and kill other monster and creatures, even the male goblin.

23. (Y/n)/Runten is the Little Brother of The Goblin Slayer

(_/-\_/-\_/-\_)

{Tags}

(Adoption story) (Long Story) (Love story) (Modern/Fantasy or Both) (Action) (Sci-fi) (Fantasy) (Medieval) (Memes) (Anime & Games) (Lot of Comedy) (Bit of comedy) (AU) (Non-canon characters) (Non-cannon) (Massive Harem) (Lots of Lemons) (Off Screen Lemons) (Swearing) (Blood and Gore) (Dark Comedy) (No Horror) (Crazy Adventures) (Wholesome) (Chibis) (Chibi Timeskip)  (Petting and rubbing head) (Interspecies romance) (Fluff and Smut) (Warm and Fuzzy Feelings) (Enemies to Lovers) (Enemies to Allies) (Friends to Lovers) (Allies to Lovers) (Enemies to Friends) (Monsters) (Demons) (Creatures) (Goblins) (Elves) (Dragons) (Orcs) (Dwarves) (Witch) (Trolls) (Animals) (Vampires) (Werewolf) (Robots) (Humans)

(_/-\_/-\_/-\_)

{Harem}

There are 6 chapters and there all Goblins

(_/-\_/-\_/-\_)

{Main Villain} for (Y/n)/Runten.

The  Goblin Overlord

The Goblin Overlord.