What you need to know about the story

Friendly reminder art, video and music doesn't belong to me, they belong to their own Creators or owners.

Ok lets get to the point. Not a single soul has made a story about female goblins in Goblin Slayer. So here we are, and no not all of the male goblin are female or turns into a female. its too dump or stupid for that idea.

That's the one thing in this anime that bugs me a lot how is there no damn female goblin, the goblins have there way with any female to reproduce, so if the goblins can reproduce then how the hell are there still male goblins!?

There's no way it can't just be only male goblins!? (or that its just the male goblins that can only reproduce male goblins)

The idea came from these to videos.

Name: Goblin F**cker vs Goblin Layer Baalbuddy comic

Name: Taker's Big Brother {DOOM/Helltaker Crossover}(Ft. TorishimaEve)

Now on with the story.

Name: At Doom Eternal's Gate - Doom 4&Eternal Mashup

[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]

{Description}

1. This Story is filled with lots of randoms charterers.

2. This story will act like Rick and Morty, Men in Black, Robot Chicken and Family Guy all at the same time.

3. Massive harem and lots of lemons.

4. The story is not taken seriously, or itself seriously.

5. There's no big baddie in this story, Just a mad girl who wants to be with her man.

6. (Y/n)/Runten is no Villain. (He's The Goblin Layer)

7. Doomslayer, Helltaker and Overlord vibes.

8. Their will be Chibi time skips.

9. (Y/n)/Runten is not getting any other girl. (The only girls, (Y/n)/Runten is getting is the Goblins)

10. This is not a Revenge, Betrayal, Cheater, Dying, Depressed, Suicidal or Abuse story. (Its about a human "smashing" goblins)

11. The story will focus more on (Y/n)/Runten and his goblin harem.