𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘮

Mulai dari awal

"You.. wanna do my edges?" She repeated, causing Jobe to nod enthusiastically a cheesy grin on his face.

"Okay but if you fuck them up i'll burn you alive." She warned giving him the gel and brush so that he could begin.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 aw they're so precious

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 jobe and nai are so adorable wth

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 WAIT IS THIS HER BF?????

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 wtf?? no it's her bf little brother 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 wait but why do i ship them?????

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 IKR JOBE AND NAI ARE SM BETTER🥰🥰

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 OMG I LOVE YOU SM PLS SAY HI.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 you man better better shut up about jobe is better

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 yoooo jobe is a MINORRRR and you're shipping them?????

𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗳𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗻 huh???

𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗳𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗻 was he not inlove with a white girl like yesterday???

𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 wait so jude hasn't got a white whore??

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 wait jude's got a white whore????

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 WAIT JUDES CHEATED ON HER??

𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 so i cussed him for no reason

"Yeah you lot are idiots! Jude added me! we wanted to mess with ya! To be honest we didn't think you'd all be that dumb." She said laughing at bukayo's continuous spam in the comments.

Finally after awhile Jude finally came down in the england tracksuit, a backpack filled with his kit and etc. He then walked over to the kitchen grabbing the water bottle that his girlfriend prepared for him, smiling at her caring gesture. He then walked into the living room seeing his girl and his brother joking on the floor. Jude sat down behind the girl and wrapped his arms around her neck.

Nai lifted her head backwards to give the boy a kiss, after multiple long kisses the two of them finally let go of eachother after hearing Jobe gag at the sight of them, "Jesus christ my eyes." he moaned turning away from the two.

"Leave then." Jude retorted thumping his brother head before leaning his head on top of Nailea's. His eyes finally landing on the phone which was swarming with comments.

"Oh shit you're on live." He laughed giving them a wave.

"Everyone say hi to jude!". Nai said watching as everyone flooded comments saying hi.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 OMG HI JUDE🤍💙💙💙💙

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 GOOD LUCK TODAY🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 omg they're so cute 🥺🥺🥺

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 THEM💞💞💞

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 so we just gon act like they weren't eating eachothers faces off right there🤔🤔

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 AYY THESE TEENS ARE WILDDD

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 they have no shame😭😭😭

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 how's she bagged jude bro

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 THAT SHOULD BE ME💔💔

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 tbh i don't know who i wanna be more jude or nai🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️