🦋 21.2 Haunted House ~ WARNING !

Hello friends ! Here I am to serve you the new horrifying threats with more jump-scares. Hold your breaths and start reading at night with your full focus on it. Alone !!!

🖤🖤

~Flashback......!!!

Sumedh and Riddhima moves to a town with their daughter Mishti and stays at a house on rent. While living there Mishti often feels some strange things in the house. When things become more horrifying, Mishti asks her mom-dad to shift to another place to which they agrees. When they are supposed to leave the house shortly, it reveals to Mishti the reality of ghost, she becomes face to face with. But before she can understand anything or do anything to protect herself, she is captured by it. Unknown her parents are very happy while notifying Mishti of their very next day's departure from this house. But they don't know that the girl they are talking with isn't their daughter in real. Instead it's the ghost who captured her soul and now is disguising in her body.

~Flashback Over......!!!

🖤🖤

What happens next. Will Mishti be forced to live the rest of her life in ghost's captivity or she can live a normal life as before.

If you are my first reader and reading this story straight from here, I'd love to suggest you to go through the previous chapter (Ch. 21.1) in order to avoid confusion, so that you can enjoy the story to the fullest.

Happy reading.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A deadly silence was spreading all around in that chilling dark night before a shrill cry echoed in the mist somewhere far from where a group of juveniles and youths was playing their sleepover game 'Sardine' in an abandoned place next to their house.

['Sardine'~ Is a game based on hide-and-seek, in which one child hides and the other children, as they find the hider, join him or her in the hiding place until just one child remains. The game is over once everyone is cramped in one place.]

Splashh.h..hhhh..!!!!!

"Oh crap ! what did you do ?" One whispered a little loud.

"It's not my fault. She shoved me." Another protected himself, making sure his voice wasn't loud enough to be heard by someone else.

"Why did you hit me ?" The chunky girl furrowed whispering to the boy next to her.

"No, I didn't hit you. She is the one who screamed and stumbled."

"Don't lie ! There wasn't any scream here!!" The chunky girl poked her forefinger in his chest.

"Shhhhh..h.h ..!! Speak in a low voice." Someone shushed them.

"Yeah, no scream was heard but I saw her stumbling." The one among rest three said, to which a few others agreed.

"I also heard that scream."

"Yeah, me too."

Some others admitted in whispering voice. Their voices so low that no one other than them present there, could hear.

"But, I didn't." One said.

"That's what I'm saying, I definitely stumbled but that scream ? I didn't, I was quiet all the time, neither I heard any. " The curly girl wearing two side braids stated making no louder noise.