Work came to an end with me in the work station attaching the pink diamond piece at the center of the crown.

"Oh thank goodness it's finally attached." One of my designers sighed in relief as the centerpiece of the Royal Jewels had finally settled on its throne at the center of the crown. Its pendeloque-cut brilliance shone and it would be a headturner once this crown is worn.

"Gloves." I removed my gloves and gave it to an assistant who hurriedly came to take my gloves away. Walking around the Royal Crown, I inspected the quality of the current progress.

"One ruby is not perfectly set in the crown." I commented, pointing at the slightly imperfect ruby at the side of the crown.

"We'll get right to it, Signorina." One of them chimed in, quickly going to my side to inspect the jewel.

"A millimeter away. Do it again." I criticized and they hurriedly went around the crown to check.

"I expect this to be corrected tomorrow. I gotta work on the other diamonds we have cut. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am!" They all took notes and began discussing to themselves.

"That's it for me today. Have Axel drive me home please." I spoke to Charm and she smiled at me brightly like she didn't just have a stressful day with me being critical at every stone in the workplace right now.

"How about your dinner, miss?"

"I'll have one at home, Charm. Thank you. Make sure to make everyone go home in an hour. I don't want them overworking and come here tomorrow tired or sleepless." I had employees who believed in working hard in ungodly hours just to finish our projects and I didn't want to glorify such a toxic habit.

"Of course, miss. I'll make sure of that. Axel should be pulling up at the front now." She informed me and began to take my coat and hair net.

"Great work today, Charm." I acknowledged how she worked hard beside me despite the hassle we are doing with our projects.

"Happy to be here working with you, Signorina. If anything, I should be grateful to you for giving me this job."

"You're a skillful girl, sweetie. Don't ever forget that." She was a timid girl when she applied for my company. I was harsh at times to her to correct her mistakes and also to get her involved more within our company. Years passed by, she can now read me like an open book and she's the only one in the company who could understand me just by looking at me.

"Thank you, miss." She grinned proudly. We both walked out of the office building, passing through the guards I have for my company and the royal guards the Royal Family has granted me for the project. Axel was already waiting for me in his usual bodyguard suit of black and white with a neat black tie to complete his look. He definitely looked hot with the way his presence demanded submission from others and his piercing green eyes scanning the area sending shivers down my spine.

"Your things are on the way, ma'am. I'll give it in the car." Charm smiled and waved at Axel who nodded at her before opening the door for me at the back of the car.

"Hello Ma'am." He acknowledged my presence with a formal tone and I suddenly got hit in the gut for expecting a tease from him. I looked around and they were looking at me, waiting for my next move. I was once again under the scrutiny of everyone, employees and strangers alike.

"Hi Axel." I smiled at him. Sliding in the car, no one spoke. My driver was just silent as usual, minding his own business. I looked at Charm and Axel who were conversing outside. Charm even laughed at one point. Hmmmm... Is there something going on between them?