Prologue

My name Y/n L/n 17 year old from Japan who love watching anime and reading manga.

I'm highschool student and don't have many friend in school

My life circled in school, Playing games, And watching anime or reading manga.

It's so boring.. Sometimes I wish to reincarnated to another world like in anime. Have cheat, fighting or saving the world, adventure, have beautiful girl, and many other.

Today is my lucky day because somehow I can get one limited edition of my favourite figure from my Favourite Character in certain Anime at my hand.

When in my way back home someone actually following me and point knife to me.

"Give me all your money or you will get the consequence if you resist." The Thief lick his knife.

"No.. I don't have anything for you. I'm swear."

"You lying. Give me or...."

Y/n L/n running as fast he can try escape from the thief

"Hey Stop!!! You little shit." The thief chasing him and Y/n L/n keep running but because he Neet Y/n L/n can't run that fast and caught by him.

"You Bastard!!! How dare you run from me?." The Thief stab him with his knife.

"Uaggghhhhh!!!." Y/n L/n make pained voice and falling to the ground.

"That what you get for defy me LOSER." The thief take all Y/n L/n belonging and leave him.

'Is this my end? I'm still not done watching my favourite anime like Eminence of Shadow, Tensura, One Piece, And many other. How can something like this happen to me?.' Y/n L/n waiting his end and when he almost close his eye he heard someone.

"Oh No.. Poor Guy."

'Who?.'

The unknown entity bring him to unknown place who have white scenery in his surrounding.

"Where I'am? Did I already dead?

"Where I'am? Did I already dead?." Y/n L/n ask the unknown entity who have white hair and handsome face.

"You right brother. You are dead because stabbed by thief."

Y/n L/n sighed and feel sad because of it.

"Hey don't be sad brother. I bring you here because pitied you and want give you offer?."

"Offer? What do you mean?." Y/n L/n ask him.

"Do you want reincarnated to another world? I want give you another chance to life? What do you think?."

Y/n L/n can't believe what this entity said to him. "You can do it? Of course I want.. Who are you? Are you perhaps a GOD?."

"You can call me as you wish."

"Okay then Mr God. Where you want reincarnated me?." Y/n L/n ask him curious.

"Where you want to reincarnated? Do you want reborn or Instantly teenager? Your choice."

"I want reincarnated in world like my favourite anime who have leveling system and reborn please."

"Hmmmm.. Okay. I will grant you system and some skill for you to survive there okay? Check it later. Now I wish you good luck at your new adventure. Good bye my Chosen One."

"Thank you God for everything." Y/n L/n thanks him and happy his dream is become real.

The entity nodded when he leaving the entity laughing. "Wahahaha.. Now let's see what you will do with it, Aduh sakit perut anjir."

To be Continued.

______________________________________

This is my new story who will focusing at Fantasy Another World.

I'm still thinking about power I will give him or her thought? You can suggest here 👈