乇ㄥ乇ᐯ乇几

BONUS CHAPTER
-

------------
At Korea
-------------

Priest:- do you Hwang Hyunjin take Kim yn as your lawfully wed wife?
Said the priest who was looking at the couple in front of him.
Hyun:-i do.
He said while smiling widely
Priest:-do you Kim yn take Hwang Hyunjin as your lawfully wed husband?
This time he asked the bride and she answered, blushing lightly.
Yn:-i do.
She was smiling widely because why not it's their day itself.
Priest:-now you guys can ki---
Before he could comple his sentence, Hyunjin grabbed yn by her waist and smashed his lip into her in a soft , gentle , passionate kiss.
Priest:- impatient kids...
The priest muttered the words under his breath.
Priest:-now you both are lawfully husband and wife.
All cheered loudly and then came in front of them to congratulate them...

-----------
After 3 yrs
-----------
Yn:-ow! Hyuna! Stop running! Kiddo and have your breakfast! Mumma is tried too!
Said the 6 months pregnant yn to the 3yrs old girl, their first child , Hwang Hyuna. Her name was inspired by her dad , Hyunjin.
Hyuna:-okay momma.
She said as she came in front of her mother who started to feed happily.

---
The bell rang
---

Yn:-coming! coming!
Said yn, while getting up from the couch and opened the door to see her husband and her brothers with him.
Yn:-come inside guys.
They entered.

Hyuna came and hugged her appa and then her uncle's.
They have a little family.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim passed away at a car accident 1 yrs ago.
That year was hectic but worthy.

And about Daehyun, he settled at Australia after yn's and Hyunjin's marriage saying he have his family there.
And they agreed cause why not?

-------------
BTS got their sister back and Hyunjin , his love of his life finally became his official wife and mother of his children.
-------------

Finally

THE END

Thankyou so so so much for your love and support everyone.
I don't have words for your support in this book.

You all always help me in this book , dropping lovely-lovely comments, which I didn't even imagine I will get.

Your ideas, and I'm sorry in advance if I can't fulfill your ideas or it didn't reach your expectations but don't worry I'll try to make it better in future.

Share it with your family or friends who loves/likes to read fanfictions.

감사합니다 친구들
사랑해