丂乇ᐯ乇几

---------
At Yn's home
-------

Yn and Hyunjin were sitting on the couch and having their little chit-chat. Out of blue their phone buzzed at the same time indicating both get a message.

They opened their mobile and saw a message from their university....

"Good morning everyone! As you guys no tomorrow you guys gonna be graduated and as for the occasion of this event we are holding up prom tonight..... Yep you guys listen correctly ,we are holding in a prom tonight...... if you want you can come with your dates or you can have your friends to come with you tonight"
Yn snickered at the message and said
Yn:-uhh?....how can they do this?
Hyun:-what?
Yn:-i don't even have a good prom dress or even a date too!!!!
She said while whining. Even tho she was excited as it is her first prom to be attended but what can she do? She is a tomboy and doesn't have suitable dresses or feminine clothes.
Hyunjin chuckle
Hyun:-don't worry my daughter....You can buy the best prom dress and about the date.... You have me here!
Yn threw him a ✨dIsGuStInG✨face at his last line.
Hyun:-yo! What's with that face?
Yn:-you and my prom date? Never ever!
Hyun:-why? Do you doubt me?
Yn nodded cutely at his words.

Suddenly Hyunjin hovered above yn while she was laying on the in matter of seconds...
Their hearts are thumbing fastly in their rib cage like any moment it will come out..

Yn widened her eyes on his actionsHyun:-do you still doubt me?He whispered seductively to her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yn widened her eyes on his actions
Hyun:-do you still doubt me?
He whispered seductively to her.
Yn shook her head as "no"fastly .
He chuckled seductively.
Hyun:-Then get ready, we are going out for your prom shopping.
Yn nodded fastly.
Hyun:-words babygirl words...
Yn:-y-yes Hyunjin.
He chuckled and moved away from her sitting on couch back.
Yn quickly got up and ran towards her room and then to her bathroom.
Hyunjin chuckled at her and wait for her to come downstairs.

-:After few moments:-

Yn came downstairs and saw him using his phone.
She cleared her throat and
Hyun:-oh! You came? Let's go !
Then they left.
He noticed that when he looked towards her, her cheeks have a little tint pink shade which made her look cute as hell.

------------
At little intro of Hyunjin

------------At little intro of Hyunjin

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.