|36|

"Akhi!" Samara burst through the door to his room as he was just getting up from his bed to take a shower

"Akhi!" Samara burst through the door to his room as he was just getting up from his bed to take a shower. Her eyes, almost falling to the ground and she panted as though she ran to his room from the living hall. An iPad perched between her left fingers.

Fayd gave a few beats space for her to compensate for the lost breaths. Sitting her down on the bed, he sat on the edge and squinted his eyes at her. Samara had never been in a rush. Not even when her results were up or when he told her that he was in love but the beats of her heart were wild, even wilder than his own. She placed the iPad on the bed as she stood up, pacing back and forth and throwing her brother off a cliff.

Her gaze fell on the little jar where he kept the dried flowers the same as the ones in his pendant and she could think of how he collected them throughout the years. His face would alight at the sight of that shade of purple. His eyes would smile and the happiness would smear his face and he laughed and smiled through pain and miseries because that purple comforted and balmed him– acted as a shield that protected his sanity. He was only eleven when his world turned upside down, when the world darkened around him and when the colors were drained from his world.

"Samara," He chewed on his sister's name, looking up at her with an incoherent look.

"Bhai, your woman is going crazy. She is all on the internet." Samara lamented, sitting on his side and shoving the iPad on his hand. Giving her a suspicious look, he downcast his gaze to the screen to find an article from a Pakistani media portal, already strangling him.

This was the last thing he had expected from her and crossing all the extremities, this was what she did for the man she loved. She had gotten rid of the first thing that had been the biggest hurdle in their way to love. Ayat had gotten rid of almost everything for his sake and that was what pushed him off the edge. Her impulsiveness– Fayd didn't know if it was her impulsive decision or she had been thinking of it. He didn't know because she never told him anything about it. The heights she had attempted to attain with him might be successful now that she would have no one and nothing to stop her.

Ayat Wajdani has sold her properties and her company to the leading Inayat foundation for whooping billions. It has been said that the businesswoman found her interest in personal life while she was on vacation in New Orleans.

She had gotten rid of the first thing that had been the biggest hurdle in their way to love– Wajdani groups. Ayat had sold her father's company. And he was ready to leave her for her company– for the hard work that went into it to build the empire, for the things she had lost. But just as she told him, she could lose everything but she could never lose him and she did what she could to prove it.

His blood froze and the time ticked away in his ears– the ticking of it making him anxious. How was he going to compensate for what she had done for him?

"Bhai, aap ka phone." Samara broke the chains of his thoughts and he slipped back to reality. His phone vibrated from beside him. Looking at the caller, Samara slowly excused herself and walked away.