80. NK ki shaadi - part 5

Start from the beginning

pc-Google images

It was a beautiful tent, illuminated with beautifully crafted lanterns, tea lamps and fairy lights! It was a breathtakingly romantic site to see and Arnav couldn't believe his eyes that this was really arranged here.

.

.

"They are so romantic, learn something from them NK!" Jaz said, once Payal informed them about Khushi's plan for her and Arnav.

"What? Didn't you hear, it was khushiji who arranged it, so you need to take notes!" Nk said and aakash came to be a peacemaker like always.

"Ok, ok, calm down you two. You can take notes when they come back, ok? For now, let's continue the game?" Aakash asked and they nodded, still glaring at each other.

The first came to be NK's turn and to Jaz's luck(or bad luck) she was sitting opposite him and chose dare!

"You have to sing a hindi song." he said, smiling victoriously.

"What? But I can't-" she began resisting and then she remembered a song she recently heard. She started singing in her accented voice. The lyrics went something like- If my father found out about us, he won't spare you; My mother doesn't like you! Nor your fair face, I'm telling you. (Song - Mummy nu pasand).

As she finished the song, NK's face was worth watching!

.

.

"Khushi. This is...this is so..." Arnav was fumbling with words, too surprised to react, and she smiled as she led him towards the tent.

"Hum jaante hai(I know)."

"How did you manage it here?" he asked, as they entered the tent and once again, he was mesmerized by the interior. There was a similar decoration of lights inside too, red rose petals adorning the ground, and a plush blanket along with two heart shaped pillows ready to welcome these two loving hearts!

"Woh- humne shaadi ki planner team se help maangi (I asked help from the wedding planner team). I wanted to do it on terrace but waha pe(there's)-" she started explaining, suddenly not sure if this was indeed a good idea.

"Shh. Ye usse bhi sundar hai (it's more beautiful than terrace)." He said, subconsciously saying exactly what she did many years ago, on a similar night, on what was his bachelor night party.

Flashback from 11 years ago:

When Payal told Khushi what happens in bachelor party nights, Khushi fumed in anger. How dare laad governor party like 'that'? With those girls and all? chee!

So, she had barged in the party venue, which was their farmhouse, with payal in toe. As payal took a very drunk aakash home, NK indicated that Arnav on the first floor. From where she was standing, she could see shadows of 2 people in the room where Arnavji was supposedly right now. The other person, clearly a girl!

Fuming with anger and in angry tigress mode, she opened the door of his room and as a very surprised arnav kept asking her, she searched for 'the woman'.

It was only when Arnav showed her the 'mannequin' he was fooling her with, that she cooled down. As a retribution of this 'crime', she was asked to give a very personal and private dance-dare she say- seducing act- for him!

"Nahi! I can't do this." she had said.

"Hey! relax! there's no pressure." he had assured, when she reacted with an immediate shock.

Choti Si Duniya - ArShi FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara