Chapter 15: Hidden room (Rose vs. Scribe!)

Scribe ran to attack with his sword.

Rose quickly dodge and drew out her sword.

Telp snuck out of Rose's bag and tried to turn off the force field.

Rose attacked him but he blocked it with his sword.

He pushed her back and attacked her. She just about dodge it but it cut the left shoulder sleeve.

"Not too shabby." Scribe said.

He attacked her multiple times and each time she deflected it.

"You put up more of a fight then your friends. Especially Ruby. She didn't get a chance to get her weapon out."

"What?!?"

"Don't you know?" He went very close to her face. "I am the one that killed those three people. I attacked Ruby. I am the one who sent those maniacs and poison maniac." He gave a devilish grin as he said it.

As he finished saying it. Rose snapped.

Her magic went haywire. It blasted Scribe to the wall. Her magic made a shield around her. Her eye's turned black. Her sword became a shadows in the shape of a sword.

"Heh." Scribe said.

Telp stopped trying to break the force field when she heard Scribe crash into the wall. She turned round and saw Rose.

"OH MY COOKIES WHAT HAS HAPPENED?!?"

Rose didn't seem to hear what Telp said. Rose ran towards Scribe.

She attacked him but deflected it with his sword. Their swords clashed over and over. Never one of them giving up.

Then in less of a second Rose plunged her sword through Scribe's heart.