chapter 3: castle

A young man with blonde hair, blue eye and pale skin walked down the hallway.

He wore a long blue jacket with a bit of yellow round the edges. He walked swiftly down the hallway.

When he came across a door and entered it. It was a large throne room and perched on the throne was a almost humanoid shadow creature.

"My Lord" he said with a bow.

The creature seemed to look at him as it hissed. "Report"

"The girl is not aware of my presence. I haven't been able to identify the symbol but it's defiantly a light symbol."

"I see. Any weaknesses?" The creature asked.

"She is very loyal and determined. She would do anything to protect those see care about but she is very clever. Shall I consider her a threat?"

"No. Toy with her. Then when I tell you. Strike."

"Understood."

"Scribe, I have a extra mission for you."

"What is it my Lord?"

"There is a rebellion in one of the worlds."

"What about it my Lord?"

"I suspect it is lead by my failed Angel creation."

Scribe had heard about his attempt to create dark angel. He mixed angel blood with shadow magic. The creation was human but had been able to use dark angel magic and shadow magic.  He called her Rose. She ran away when she was a little girl.

"She has a symbol. It might be the one I am looking for.  Find her. See who is leading the rebellion. Kill her. Capture the symbol. Crush the rebellion. Also keep an eye on the girl and her symbol."

"Understood."

The creature dismissed him. He bowed and left the room. The rebellion must have caused the dark king a bit off trouble if he was sending him. The general there must ripping his hair out.

He was looking for a bit of action. But that girl he was sent to spy on he was sent to spy on she was different.

********

He had reached the world before sun rise. It was a full moon. He stood on the roof top staring at the moon. He had his sword out.

He knew just how to lure her out.

"Ahh!" He winced in pain. Why now? He has to transform or else he wouldn't be able to turn human again. Well it would disguise him at least.

He transformed into a maniac and pounced into onto his prey.