"Is Kie coming?" Pope asks John B.

"Yeah, and Sarah." he says. "They should be here soon."

"Let's hope so." Pope says.

"I'm done with her. That's the last straw. I'm not gonna talk to her ever again." I mutter to myself, still pacing. 

"JJ what's going on?" I hear Kie ask.

"Oh Kie thank god." John b says.

"You wanna know what's going on?" I say, halting my pacing. "Y/n's being a bitch! She kicked me out to have Topper over. I fucking hate her!" I yell. I'm back to pacing again.

"Hey guys, what's wrong with JJ?" Sarah asks.

"Your sister is a bitch!" I yell. "She wanted me gone so she could talk to Topper." I say.

"JJ we-" Sarah begins,

"You know what? I'm gonna go. I don't know where but I'll be gone for a while." I say, walking off. My eyes gloss over and I search for the most private place possible. I sit there and cry for a bit. Why is she such a fucking bitch?

Y/n's POV:

I wake up to a knocking on my door.

"Come in." I mumble. Sarah walks in.

"So, I just saw JJ." she says, "He's really upset." she tells me.

"Shit why?" I ask.

"He thinks that you kicked him out because you wanted to see Topper." she says.

"Oh fucksake. I didn't wanna see Topper at all to be honest but he asked and I couldn't say no. Literally, Topper was here for two seconds!" I say.

"Yeah, well when I tried to tell JJ that he just stormed off." she says. "He was like super upset y/n." she says.

"Shit." I mumble. "Can I just be alone for a bit?" I ask.

"Of course." Sarah says, walking out of my room. I start crying. I hate making JJ upset. I haven't even gotten through a week and I've already made him upset three times.

...

The next day, I feel like actual shit. The second I got up, I was vomiting. I already know JJ isn't coming but I wish he would. This is the worst day of my sickness. I wish I hadn't gotten sick.

JJ's POV:

I'm so fucking tempted to go see y/n. I can't, she's a bitch and I don't like her. She can see Topper. I bet he's not spending half his wages on chocolate and cards and flowers for her but you know, it's her choice.

My boss was really surprised when I told him I changed my mind, that I wanted to work the rest of the week. I had taken it off for her. There's no need though. She can just hang out with Topper. I mean clearly, she would much rather be spending time with him anyways.

Y/n's POV:

I didn't see JJ for the rest of the week. I miss him so much. I love JJ. He's my best friend and I don't want him to think anything else. I should've said no to Topper. I don't know why I didn't just lie to him.

JJ's POV:

I haven't seen anyone for the rest of the week. I don't want to. If I can't be friends with y/n then I don't want to be friends with anyone. By the time the weekend comes, my boss decides to give me the weekend off. Great, now I have to socialize with my friends.

"Yeah, she's better." Sarah says.

"Who's better?" I ask, walking through the door to John B's.

"Y/n." she says.

"Why didn't she come?" Kie asks.

"She's going home for the weekend." Sarah says. Oh shit. I didn't want to see her. Well not intentionally but maybe accidentally. Now I have no chance.

"You all good Jay?" John B asks.

"Yeah." I say sadly.

"Are you sad that y/n's going home?" he asks.

"No I mean it's fine. I don't care. She's a bitch." I say. More to myself than anyone else. Sarah giggles.

"Whatever you say." she says. I roll my eyes. I can't do this anymore. I get up and walk outside and away from the chateau. 

"Hello?" she says. I start crying. "What's wrong pretty boy?" y/n asks,

"I'm a massive dick!" I cry, "I haven't talked to you all week and now you're gone! I miss you so much y/n. I'm so sorry for ignoring you and calling you a bitch but I was jealous!" I sob.

"JJ it's ok! I miss you so much." she says, the words lifting some of the ache in my chest. "I promise you that I didn't really want Topper there but I said that he could come over. I didn't invite him I just said it was ok if he did." she says.

"Wait, you didn't invite him?" I sniffle.

"No! Ew, I would never invite Topper over, especially not when I'm sick." she says, sounding disgusted.

"That son of a bitch! He told me that you invited him, so I thought you didn't want to see me! I got angry at you when it was Topper who twisted the whole fucking story!" I yell, crying again.

"None of that matters now." she says. I can tell she's crying now too. "Do you forgive me?" she asks.

"You mean do you forgive me?" I ask.

"Of course I do papa J." she sniffles.

"Ok mama. I love you." I say.

"I love you too bestie." she says. I hang up before returning to the others.

"JJ's happy! Guys, it's a miracle!" Kie exclaims.

"I was just on the phone with y/n. I had a twisted version of a story." I say. "Sarah where is she staying?" I ask.

"No JJ, you're not going there." she says.

"There's something I need to do, please tell me!" I say, not hiding the urgency in my tone.

"Let's get in my car, I'll take you there." she says. We all load up in the car and Sarah drives us to the mainland.

Forbidden Love -JJ Maybank  x  y/n CameronOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara