'Shock or surprise, if a woman, exceeds my expectations..'

Corazon ended up smirking.

'Then.. I can claim her as my own.'

Smoking as he hummed for a moment, now he thinks about his idiotic son made his day just quite awful, if he just raised him correctly. Or respectfully.

'Well, at least Law started to know how to get eventually "Hurt" by someone he deeply.. fall for.'

•|•|•

It was afternoon.

And school was finished.

Law knew what school he studies in, so he waited. His car was parked in the front gate. Waiting for Luffy to come out. His eyes saw a man wearing a Straw Hat, it was Luffy, he was with Zoro and his friends, seems to be having a lot of fun so he followed them in some other way.

In every store, every café nearby and some beautiful places, he waited until Luffy was alone.

And finally in the evening.

Law caught him, walking alone, and ended up sitting on one bench at the bus-stop. 'He's waiting for a bus?' Law decided to drive, and park his car in front of him.

And Luffy on the other hand was astonished when he saw Law's car, and yet he stuck his tongue out.

"Get in."

"No."

"Get fucking in before I change my mind."

"So? I don't care if you leave. I don't want to. Your mean, perverted and worse person. You don't even recognize me as your friend, so I don't want to. You and I are not friends."

Luffy crossed his arms and looked away from Law, Law rolled his eyes, "C'mon. I didn't actually mean to look at you that way, I sincerely apologize for what happened." Law tried to apologize as long as he could apologize but Luffy still won't accept it. "Just.." Law sigh and can't believe he'll say this.

"Just give me a chance to prove that I'm your friend."

Luffy finally looks at Law if he is truthfully honest, "What makes you say that you're "Honest" with it?.. Torao has always been honest, I can see it from the looks of your eyes. The fact that I couldn't accept the way you look at me." Luffy says, Law gets out of the car and walks towards him, "Torao, look, I can just for a-----" he was cut off when Law just carried Luffy on his shoulders.

"P-PUT ME DOWN M-MORON!! WERE IN PUBLIC!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?! KIDNAPPING ME!?!? HOW DARE YOU HEARTLESS DEMON!!"

Law irked, 'This guy sometimes wants me to give him a good smack..' Law just carried him and went to his car, he opened a door on the back-seat and just threw Luffy inside and slammed the door. "YOU MORON!!! HEY!!!" Law ignored his childish insignificant whines all over, even though it was annoying, he didn't care anymore. He went to the driver-seat and started the engine of the car, he closed the door and started to drive away.

Inside the car while driving in the middle of the road.

"THIS IS INSANE!!! YOU HEARTLESS DEMON!! LET ME OUT!! STOP THE CAR!!!"

"No."

"WHY NOT!?!"

"Didn't I say? I want you to give me a chance."