Chapter 8 II The Heart Wants What It Wants

Start from the beginning

Rebecca's POV

Ross: No, I wanted to call her and afterwards meet up with her and then I wanted to break up with her because I met another girl and just from the beginning on I knew that one day I was gonna fall really hard for her.

I think I just heard my heart shatter into a million pieces. He met another girl and he's falling for her. I'm never gonna leave the friend zone. So, for all of you, who haven't already figured it out: Yes, I like Ross, okay? Just from the beginning on he was like the cutest thing in the whole wide world (Quote Rydel Lynch), but I guess I will never ever be more to him than a "good friend". I show him a fake smile.

Rebecca: Aww Ross. Who is the lucky girl?

Ross: ... You have to swear, that you won't freak out.

Rebecca; I won't. I promise.

He takes a deep breath, then he speaks the one word I've been dying to hear, when I asked him the question.

Ross: ... You.

Ross' POV

When I told Rebecca that I met another girl, who I'm falling for, her facial expression suddenly changes from happy to ... . ... Sad, disappointed, hurt? I can't make it out, all I know is that it's negative, but after a few seconds she tries to ide these sad emotions with a fake smile.

Rebecca: Aww Ross. Who is the lucky girl?

Ross: ... You have to swear, that you won't freak out.

Rebecca; I won't. I promise.

I take one last deep breath, then I answer her question with one word.

Ross: ... You.

Her eyes wide and I swear, I just saw a sparkle in them. I just look into her eyes and wait for her reaction. Suddenly she throws her arms around my neck and hugs me tightly. I hesitate for a moment, but then I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her back. After 2 minutes we release from the hug and just stare into each other's eyes. I slowly start to lean in and so does she. Our lips are about to touch, but I have to stop one more time. Our face are now so close to each other we can feel each other's breath on our faces.

Ross: Rebecca?

Rebecca: Yeah?

Ross: You said you haven't had your first kiss yet.

She nods.

Ross: Are you sure you want to have your first kiss with a guy, who has lost everything and who gets beat up by his enemy?

Rebecca: *nods* ... You love who you love. It doesn't matter. (Quote Riker Lynch)

We smile at each other, before I finally close the space between our lips. She smiles during the kiss and so do I. my hands are both on her waist and her arms around my neck, while her hands tangle themselves in my blond hair. After a while, we release from the kiss and I lean my forehead against hers. We breathe heavy because of the lack of oxygen.

Ross: ... I really like you Rebecca and for the first time I'm glad that my family kicked me out. Otherwise I would have never met you and I wouldn't have fallen for you.

She smiles and at the same time she bites her lip, where her spider bite is.

Ross: I'm never letting you go again.

Rebecca: ... I'm so glad I've met you. And just so you know. This was the best first kiss ever.

Ross: I tried my best.

Rebecca: And you succeeded.

I chuckle at her words and she giggles. I lean in again and kiss her again. My left hand is still on her waist, but it slowly goes onto her lower back, so I can pull her closer towards my body, while my right hand leaves her waist and goes up to her neck so I can deepen the kiss. Luckily she has nothing against it. In fact her arms unwrap from my neck and her hands travel slowly down onto my torso, till she reaches my abs. Shivers run down my spine, when Rebecca puts her hands slowly under my shirt and her soft fingertips touch my abs. She runs her fingertips lightly over them and afterwards she puts her hands on the hem of my shirt. I release from the kiss and take my shirt off, then I lean back into the kiss. Rebecca's hands suddenly disappear from my skin. I hold the hem of her t-shirt in my hands, while she puts her hands over her head, so I can take off her shirt over her head. I throw the fabric onto the ground; I lean into another kiss and place my hands on her back, while her hands pull at the end of my blond hair. I release a quiet moan because this is my biggest turn on ever. Rebecca smiles and I run my hands slowly over her naked arms. I slowly guide her towards the bed till her legs hit the bed and we both fall, me on top of Rebecca. I have both of my hands next to Rebecca's head now, so I won't crush her under me. I smile at her.

Ross: I love you Rebecca.

Rebecca: I love you too.

Ross: Are you sure you want this? We can wait. I have no prob-.

Rebecca: No, ... the heart wants what the heart wants.

I smile at her and lean in again. After the removal of our clothes one thing leads to another and after 40 minutes we both fall asleep with a smile on our faces, both tangled into each other while Rebecca's head lays on my bare chest and her right hand on my stomach and my right arm is around her torso while my right hand lays on her bare back.

After the first kiss with Rebecca I was sure that I want to be with her. It made me realize that I actually didn't really like Alex. Alex was just an excuse for me, so I don't feel alone and lonely, but Rebecca is different. I love her and no one can change my mind about that. I guess Rebecca was right, when she said the heart wants what it wants.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Next chapter! I'm so creative right now. anyway, next chapter two worlds will collide

xoxo

Love you all