"Thanks kid," he smiled.

I smiled and Hawk took his hand off my head. An alarm then rang and Hawks sighed as he reached for his phone. He looked at it before turning his phone off.

"Well, that's the end of my break," Hawks hummed.

"That was your break? I'm so sorry," I apologized.

"No, I quite enjoyed this. You're definitely the first fan who has made an impression," Hawks chuckled.

"Well then, I'm glad I was able to entertain you during your break," I smiled.

Hawks smiled and opened his wings and flew up a couple feet in the air.

"Thanks again, little fan!" he called.

Hawks flew off and I smiled as I watched him.

"Damn, I should've asked for an autograph," I groaned.

Suddenly something red shot out from behind my ear and floated in front of me. A red feather then tickled my nose, making me scrunch my face, before flying back to the side of my head. The feather pushed some hair out of my face before settling in my hair.

"No way! Thank you!" I smiled, brushing my hand over the feather.

The feather wiggled a bit and I laughed.

"So much better than an autograph, for sure," I mumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So cool! So you got that feather from a new pro?" Izuku asked.

"Mhm, his name is Hawks. He's amazing!" I cheered.

Suddenly Izuku and I were pushed apart as Bakugou walked through us.

"Seriously, he could've just walked around," I grumbled.

Izuku laughed nervously as he walked to my side once again.

"Calm down, (Y/N)," Izuku rubbed my shoulder.

"I'm calm. I'm calm," I muttered.

"Aw, look at them, Bakugou. She's probably crying," Bakugou's lackey laughed.

"Can I at least kill the lackey? Please," I muttered.

"No, no you cannot," Izuku replied.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along. He dragged me into the classroom to prevent me from committing crimes that I could get arrested for, even if Bakugou could get away with it. Anime logic...I swear.

Izuku and I sat in the second to last row in the back. We sat next to each other and began talking about the recent debut of heroes and the recent actions of All Might. It was a great conversation and I got to brag a bit about Hawks and his quirk to Izuku.

It was an amazing talk, but all good things must come to an end. Hands slammed onto Izuku's desk and small explosive pops drew our attention to the fuming blond.

"What do you want now?" I groaned.

"Deku, I heard you still want to be a hero. When will you give up on that pathetic dream?" Bakugou asked.

"Just ignore him, Izuku. He's just jealous," I replied.

"Jealous of what, glitter hands?" Bakugou growled.

Ah yes, glitter hands. The nickname Bakugou gave me after I used my quirk to protect Izuku from his blast the first time. He really wasn't creative with his names after Deku, was he?