Chapter 49: Prepping the job

Warren POV

Once again, I hit Irie with the pillow prank, I figured that would keep her at bay until I am done washing the tank, I don't want to tell her about it. So far, she just knows it's something from work.

I go down and uncover the tank, and it has collected quite a grime from us using it and the fact that it hasn't been cleaned as long as it's been here. I take off my shirt and toss it aside, got to start a gun show if I'm cleaning these guns. 

I fire up the hose and start hosing down the tank, the soap comes soon after, I am using a gun for it, I'm not going to rub the soap on there, that's too much tank. 

After spraying it down I take the automatic brush out, this will get the job done faster, I'm not putting too much labor into making it clean, fuck that. 

I look over and see some spectators from the balcony of the complex, it's either me or the tank, don't care. I look over to Irie's entrance and I see the blue-eyed goddess staring me down as she unfolds one of the lawn chairs, biting her lip. 

I finish cleaning the tank and hop down, Irie is sitting right next to me. 

Irelia: So, Wren baby, what are you doing with a FUCKING TANK?!

Uh oh. I hate that tone. 

Wren: Uh... just using it for a job I have this weekend. 

Irie: The Jhin thing? 

Wren: Yep.

Irie: Fucking hell... Make sure you make him suffer; nobody takes photos of us like that. 

Wren: Yes dear. 

Irie: And keep the tank out of the lot! It draws too many eyes...

She looks around nervously.

Will POV

I proceed to drop the Buck I shot next to the helicopter, I always make sure I got it parked close to the cabin, it's easier that way. Ashe comes outside with almost nothing on, just her underwear. 

Will: Honey! It's cold outside, put something on... *tch* 

I muscle with the buck, plopping it onto the table outside. 

Ashe: I see you brought dinner home, well done... hunter...

I look up to her out of breath, she's got that grin. That fucking smile... oh good...

Will: As much as I'd love to hon, I got to refuel the helicopter and make sure all its armaments are working. 

Ashe: So busy... I wish you had some time for me... *playful sigh* 

Will: Go inside... I'll be right in...

I smirk at Ashe and she blushes, backing inside. 

I pick up the tube that is going to go in the fuel tank. 

Y/N POV

LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON

Eve rolls over on her back as Kali spreads herself on top of her.

I insert, making Kali screech in joy. 

Kali: F-fuck! Oh, this is so fucking hot...

Eve: Yes... he sure is... *loud moan* Akali!

Kali bites onto Eve's nipple, we all had our fun for a while, but I think it's time to end this. 

I pull out and both girls open their mouths wide under my member as I stroke it for them. 

Celebrity Solutions (KDA x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें