"Well, aren't you lucky? Two of three higher beings told you the truth of the world, do you still intend to listen to those blind bastards who don't know any shit at all?" Freya switched back to the language that the others understand.

The saintess cupped her palm over her mouth in shock, "...don't tell me...the lord of the Demon Realm!"

Freya had a mocking smile on her face, "Well, aren't you knowledgeable? You're the saintess, you know that he can't return to his world even if he killed the demon kings. So, why did you lie to him and let him risk his life to come here?"

Humans are weird creatures, complicated and complex. They love to point out the faults in others, yet never acknowledge their wrongdoings.

The archer looked at Freya menacingly, "...that is not true. Aoto, don't listen to her-"

Freya let out a giggle and derided, "Isn't that considered blasphemy for you? Even if you don't want to hear my words, didn't Alexander say the same thing? Isn't he the God of you humans?"

No one could argue with what she said.

After a moment of silence, Freya laughed, "What, cat got your tongue? And yet you humans say demons are the evilest form of creatures.

From the desires I see in your hearts, none of them is pure. Obsession for wealth, lusting a married man, wishing to violate and rape your subordinate and killing your parents for authority."

The saintess said holding a white lily, "No, that's the demon's doing. Without the devil, we will be pure."

Freya's eyes were filled with mirth, "The devil? We demons don't have so much free time to invade your mind. We're not that bored, there is plenty of entertainment in this realm. Don't blame it on us if you want to fuck a married man.

In the first place, if you humans don't summon us, we would not go into that shabby realm of yours."

"Are you insulting humankind?" The mage tried to use her powers but to no avail.

Freya let out a sigh. These hero wannabes aren't the brightest.

"Don't get me wrong. My aunt, who was a former human has a wonderful personality. I'm sure there are decent humans, but unfortunately, I just have to meet the shitties out of the bunch.

What I'm trying to get through your thick skull is that, not every being with demon blood flowing through their veins is evil and not every being with angel blood flowing through their veins is kind and good.

We're not saints, but you aren't that better either."

The saint yelled, "...how dare you compare us to demons? Even if you guys are known as the strongest race, we will never be like you!"

Freya's brows furrowed, too noisy. She ignored the gibberish by the other party and looked at the hero, "You, do you still wish to kill the demon kings?"

"No."

Freya leaned in and whispered into his ears with a sweet voice, "Well, you may have answered correctly, yet your heart said otherwise. Humans are constantly consumed by their own greed. Though you wish to return, your heart knows that if you kill the demon kings, you will be showered with wealth. And you want it, don't you? What a shame, I wanted to be kind since you are young."

Aoto sensed danger and wanted to escape, but his whole body was bound to the ground by invisible chains. That was one of Caiden's skills.

Caiden pulled Freya back and wrapped an arm around her waist possessively, "Don't get too close, it's dangerous."

Freya nodded but still had to tease, "You just don't want me to be close to another man."

"If you know that, then don't do it. Or else, I'm going tame you the whole night when your first heat comes. I won't stop even if you beg," Caiden chomped on her ear and whispered.

Freya's face flushed pink as she buried her face into his chest. Caiden had a victorious smile on his face.

The party's expression sunk, they can still flirt. Just how insignificant were they?

"I'll be good, I still have something to do so loosen up your arms a bit," She said giving her lover a peck on the cheeks as atonement.

Although it wasn't as pure as an angel, Freya still wanted to absorb the pure mana from Aoto. She summoned her butterflies as they surrounded the hero without leaving any gaps.

The party was amazed by the beautiful butterflies but the next second, their eyes shrank upon hearing the horrible screams coming from Aoto.

They couldn't do anything and could only scream out their comrade's name. After the butterflies left, they saw the dried-up corpse of their hero.

The saintess screamed and cried, the archer puked, the warrior kept cursing while the mage fell onto her knees in despair. Freya looked at them with emotionless eyes.

"Cinder."

The fluff ball that heard his name came out of his master's shadow. Freya patted him as he started to grow bigger.

After getting fed with powerful demons by Arche daily, Cinder also got stronger as days passed. Now, he could even shape-shift. His strength is also comparable to a demon ranked in the 40s.

Freya hugged her pet, "You care for a midnight snack? There's also a jerky type."

"Gyuu! Gyuu!"

Freya's eyes softened, "Go ahead, my baby."

The moment Cinder's razor-sharped teeth that shows no end came into view, the humans got hit back to reality. They could no longer worry about the death of their comrade and started running.

Freya tugged on the hem of Caiden's sleeve, "Dear, restrain their powers for me. I don't want Cinder to get hurt."

Even though she knew Cinder could easily overpower these weaklings, she still wanted to make sure her cute and lovely pet comes out unharmed.

She smiled with elation as she looked at the humans running away with a dreadful expressions. But could they run far? No. After all, there was a barrier cast around them. Cinder easily bit off the head of the mage.

"Good job!" Freya cheered like a supportive mother.

The saint screamed, "Let me go! I won't do anything towards the demon kings, please let me go!"

Freya watched them push one another towards Cinder and laughed, the true nature of a person will always be revealed in a situation of life and death.

She watched as those people struggle and let out devastating screams that pierced her earbuds. Mason thoughtfully cast a voice-cancelling spell over her ears. If her mood got worst, it won't be fun for him and his majesty.

After Cinder finished snacking, Freya had Mason use his powers to clean off the blood stuck in her pet's fluffy fur. She patted Cinder as a reward.

"It's time to go back."

Caiden brought her into an embrace after reaching the palace and kissed her lips, "Good night. Sweet dreams, my love."

Mason pecked the back of her hand, "Good night, master. May you have a peaceful slumber."

Freya's eyes became warm, "Good night."

She parted ways with the two and headed to her room. Cinder, who was needy of physical contact, hopped onto his owner's shoulder and snuggled against her face.

As she reached her room, she saw two figures standing before her door.

"Where did you go?" Arche walked towards her, worried evident in his eyes.

James also had his brows furrowed, this master of his is good at making people worry.

Freya jumped into her father's arms and looked at them with innocent eyes, an adorable smile on her breathtaking countenance.

"Just getting Cinder, a midnight snack."

Will acting cute let her off the hook? The answer is, yes. 

Arche sighed and pecked the top of her head, "Go to sleep."