"Rachel!" Sam shouted, by this time Rachel was already outside of the hospital and walking down the sidewalk. "Rachel, please." Sam grabbed her arm, and something inside of Rachel flipped. It wasn't the impossible switch, it was something that ignited fear within her.

It was a switch that hadn't been flipped in six years. She immediately pushed Sam away, causing her to stumble backward. Usually, Rachel would pull away from people's touch and simply tell them not to touch her. But this time, she was scared. Not scared of Sam, but scared of someone who had grabbed her that same way.

"What the hell was that about?!" Rachel gulped, she could feel her hands shaking and her heart pumping violently.

"I've told you not to touch me, Sam." Rachel's voice wavered and even she could hear the fear in her voice.

"That's no reason for you to push me!" Sam shouted, Rachel, clenched her jaw. How many times had she told Sam not to touch her? How many times had she asked her nicely?

"You blow off the boundary I've set every time, I'm not being nice anymore!" Sam scoffed.

"You've never been nice, you've always been an asshole! Hell, you're just like your dad, you're both assholes!" Sam spun around, but Rachel couldn't take it anymore.

"I was so close Sam, so close! Every time I think I'm slightly going out of the friend zone with Miguel, you show up and push me right back in it!" Sam furrowed her eyebrows and slowly turned to Rachel.

"You like him?" She asked, almost sounding as if Rachel liking someone else besides her was impossible.

"Yes, I've liked him since the first day of school, before you even knew him." Rachel watched as Sam stared at her, it was obvious that her thoughts were rapid and she was trying to listen to all of them.

"So, the whole time when I dated him when Tory dated him, you liked him?" Rachel nodded. "And you didn't say anything?" Sam asked as her shoulders fell.

"What was I supposed to say? Hey Sam, I'm in love with your boyfriend!" Rachel scoffed. "No! I just wanted everyone to be happy and to stop fighting. So I shut up, I'm not like you, I don't go around messing with other people's boyfriends." Sam tensed up, her jaw clenching as she folded her arms.

"That was an accident, I was drunk." Rachel rolled her eyes.

"Being drunk is no excuse."

"Miguel kissed me too!" Sam yelled.

"I never said he didn't! It's hard to be mad at him because he almost died, and Robby's my brother! I know what he did but he's still my brother and Tory's still my friend I don't know who to bad mad at because everyone in this stupid situation is in the wrong and in the right." Rachel put her face in her hands and sighed.

"What is wrong with you?" Sam looked Rachel up and down. Her shoulders were tense and she radiated the word uneasy.

"Nothing, nothing's wrong, alright? I'm just gonna go back inside and if Miguel asks about dating you again then I'll just agree with whatever he says." Rachel ran back inside, and by the time she got back to Miguel's room, Hawk was still there.

"Rachel," Miguel announced as she walked into the room. "Sorry, Rach." He corrected himself, shaking his head slightly.

"Hey, Diaz." She flashed a smile at him, but he frowned. Then, Hawk's phone pinged and he pulled it out of his pocket to read the text he'd gotten.

"Don't call me that." Rachel furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side. Miguel always thought Rachel was beautiful, but the face she made when she was confused was so adorable.