The Toxic Game

"This is a fraternity house?"

Sullivan asked with his stuff to an angry Mike. "It looks nice." Amy said while carrying her bag. The door opened to who you now knew as Don. "Hey there, teammateys! Come on aboard!" For the first time Amy had never had friends. Don, Squishy, Terry, Terri and Art were very nice to her even Mike and Sulley. Sulley apologies to Amy for making fun of her, Amy forgives him. She revealed she's emotionless and her birthmark she even took off her hood to show her rainbow hair, which stunned the Oozma Kappa team. "Oh. My. God." "You...are...so...BEAUTIFUL!" "You guys, mean it?" "Yeah! I mean look at you. Your pretty, kind and smart. Your really special." The Oozma Kappa gave Amy a big hug, Amy slowly wrap her arms around them.

♤The Next Day♤

The Oozma Kappa are teaching Amy how to smile. But Amy still doesn't understand how to smile, no matter how hard she try. She could only do silly smiles. Don rushed into the house holding a letter. "Guys! We got a letter!" Don exclaimed excitedly. "A letter?" "We never get mail." Don handed the letter to Mike which Mike had some trouble with getting since of Don's tentacle but with one yank, he managed to pull it off and open the letter. Mike gasped. "It's the first event of the Scare Games." He opened the letter and continued. "A child's room is where you scare, but avoid the toxicity lurking there." "Wait a minute, where do the want us to meet?" Sulley asked.

《Night time》

The Oozma Kappa Team were at the abandoned sewer. Amy saw lot of people cheering and the president and the vice president are standing in front of a spray painting that said "SCARE GAMES". "Welcome to your worst nightmare." Brock shouted. "THE SCARE GAMES!" The crowd screamed and cheered, the crowd then started to cheer "Scare Games!" Banging on bars was heard around the sewer. Brock continued. "YES! YES, I LOVE IT! I LOVE THIS ENERGY!" "Okay. Okay, everybody." Claire spoke up. "Let's hear it for the frats and sororities competing in this years games... Jaws Theta Chi!" "Python Nu Kappa!" "Slugma Slugma Kappa!" "Roar Omega Roar!" "Eta Hiss Hiss!" "And finally, Oozma Kappa." The crowd went silent, but they started whispering about Amy. "Isn't that girl who pull a horrible prank on me since I was little." "I bet she and her team will be out of this game." "I heard she shoot one of the monster who bullies her cause she's emotionless and her birthmark." "Did you heard? Her parents abandoned her at the alley when she was a baby. She's been living in the alley." The frats heard everything of Amy's past and they were all shocked to learn that Amy's parents have abandoned her. Johnny was shocked for what he had heard of Amy's past."What?! She's been living in the alley?! How could her parents do this to her?!" "Let's begin the first competition, the Toxicity challenge!" Everyone began to cheer again. "Human children are toxic!" Claire started. "And anything they touch is toxic." She pointed up to the spray painting of angry toys. The presidents announced that they don't have any human toys but they have a pink glowing urchin. The stinging glow urchin. "Trust me when I say you do not wanna touch this bad boy!" "And you certainly don't want to touch any of it's friends." Claire looked over to the tunnel filler with the urchins as the crowd gasped. The presidents announced that the light at the tunnel is the finish. But whoever comes in last is eliminated from the games. The Oozma Kappa are nervous of the first game while Mike and Sulley started to argue each other of who is the fastest. Amy was trying to get Mike and Sulley attentions to work as a team, but they weren't listening to her. "Attention, teams! One last thing, Scarers work in the dark." Claire shut off the lights. The only thing lighting up the tunnel was the urchins. "On your marks!" "Hey, uh, good luck ladies." "Thanks! We're gonna rip you to pieces!" "What?" They all hissed at once and the brothers gasped, but Amy suddenly stares at them with lifeless eyes causing them to back in fear for what they had seen. "If you girls mess with my gangs, I'll make sure you all, will have your bones being crushed.....one......by.......one..... Got it?" The PNK teams nodded in fear. "Get set..." "GO!" Art went full speed ahead wanting to touch the urchins, he dived into them and hugged them, screaming seconds later at the way they all stung him, he puffed up like a balloon. Amy kept up with Sulley and Mike, thinking the others are behind her. The 2 begin to argue again. Urchins were getting thrown left and right at them. Amy dodge them. But Sulley and Mike didn't, Amy heard Squishy scream and realised her team are not behind her. She turned around and past through the ROR that was in her way, she ran to get Squishy. Johnny look back at her and was confused but worried if she didn't get hurt. Amy immediately grab Squishy as they ducked the urchins was coming in their way. She picked him up and carry him. "Thanks Amy!" Squishy hug her almost crying. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" "Don't mention it." Amy made her way just behind JOX, she noticed something fell out one of the JOX member jacket and it was a liquid of protection and immediately stopped and picked it up, soon realised they were cheating. She continued running, dodged all the hanging urchins and saw the end of the tunnel as Mike and Sulley were talking to the ROR. Amy skidded her way out and carefully place Squishy down to the side and went up to her stung teammates. They announced second place which is JOX and Sulley gave a "What?" "Our whole team has to cross the finish line, I try to warn you 2 but you 2 have been fighting for an hours and can you 2 please stop being rivals for atleast 20 seconds and work together please." "See? She gets it. By the way nice skills you got out there while dodging some urchins." Johnny said to her in impressed. While the rest of the teams were announced, Mike kept saying no and last place is Oozma Kappa. Amy knew that her team are not eliminated, she went up to the stage while Dean Hardscrabble was talking to Mike. She told Brock that the JOX are cheating and show him the gar liquid of protection then Brock announced that Jaws Theta Chi has been disqualified, which means Oozma Kappa is back in the games. Mike looked at his team. "This is gonna be harder than I thought."