Johnny Worthington

The Next Morning. Amy got up went to the bathroom brush her teeth, washing her body and hair. She wear her clothes and put on her hood as she took her bag walking out of her dorm, locking it and went to the scare program.

°Later°

After everyone enters in. Amy walks to the back and sit down. As everyone was all on their seats, an elder monster comes inside and starts writing his name and the course name on the blackboard. "Good morning students. Welcome to Scaring 101. I am Professor Knight. I am sure all of you were the scariest monster in your town. Bad news kids, you are in my town now and I do not scare easily." Introduce the professor before startling at a monster on the roof windows which is appearing, flying over the classroom. The monster shut down the curtains from most windows except one that illuminated them. Then the figure lands on the ground next to Professor Knight and reveals itself under the light. Professor Knight greets her, surprised by her coming. Many students are starting to whisper to themselves. "Dean Hardscrabble. This is a pleasant surprise." The teacher says. "I don't mean to interrupt. I thought i'd dropped by to see the terrifying faces joining the program." She starts talking. "Well I'm sure my students would like to hear some words of inspiration?" Professor Knight suggests. "Inspiration? Very well." Hardscrabble starts. "Scaring us, is the true measure of monster. If you aren't scary, what kind of a monster are you? It's my job to make great students greater, not make mediocre students less mediocre. That is why at the end of the semester there will be an exam, fail that exam and you are out of the scaring program." At this last sentence, the whispers become more shocked and louder. "So, I should hope you are all properly inspired." Hardscrabble finally talks before flying out of the classroom. "Alright, alright. Who could give me the properties of an effective roar?" Professor Knight asks, starting the lesson as soon as Hardscrabble was out. There is silence in the class before a small green one eye ball raise one hand. Professor Knight notices it. "Yes?" He asks. "There are actually five. Which include: The roar's resonance, the duration of the roar and the s-" The sudden loud and forceful roar coming from the back of a class startled everyone. Except Amy who look confused at the roar and not startled. "Wop. Sorry, I heard someone say roar so I just kinda went for it." The figure says. That figure has blue fur with purple dots and small horns on his head. It walks to a line of seats to sit down to the last seat free. It excuses himself for disturbing as he is walking past the students on their seats. Professor Knight looks confused to that monster. "Very impressive, Mister?" He asks. "Sullivan. Jimmy Sullivan." The monster answers. "Sullivan? Like Bill Sullivan? The scarer?" The Professor asks again. "Yeah. He's my dad." Sullivan states. "I should have known." Starts Professor Knight, satisfied. "I expect big things from you." Sullivan finds his place and finally sits down. "Well, you won't be disappointed." He assures. The small green one eye ball heaves his hand back up, a bit confused. "Uh, I'm sorry. Should I keep going?" He asks. "No, no. Mister Sullivan is covering it." Professor Knight answers, making Sullivan click his tongue while pointing his indexes to him and smirking. And the Professor gives a light chuckle at that before addressing himself back to all the students. "Everyone, take out your scare textbooks and open them to chapter 1." Professor Knight orders.

♡Time Skip♡

Amy is at her dorm. Drawing flowers, roses and colouring them in her notebook. She suddenly heard yelling and shouting outside of her dorm. She opens her door just in time to see Sullivan and the small green one eye ball running the hallway and was chasing a pig who had a hat in his mouth. She decided to help them catch the pig and begin to run after them.

◇Minutes Later◇

Amy was running behind them and immediately took a short cut and hides in the crowd just as the pig was running through the direction of the crowd. She jumps out of the crowd and tackles him on the ground. She picks up the pig and grabs the hat. Just then, Sulley grabs both of them and hoists them into the air like a trophy. "Fear Tech's Mascot! MU Rules!!" Cheers erupt as MU student notice Amy and Sulley with the pig. Sulley puts Amy down and the crowd surrounds them, congratulating them. Amy gives the hat to the small green one eye ball. "Is this hat yours?" "Oh, thank you ma'am and thanks for helping us catching Archie." He said as he took his hat back. "Your welcome. What's your name?" "Mike Wazowski. What about you?" "Amy." "What's your full name?" Before Amy could say a word. Someone interrupts them. "Did you see him catch that pig?! You are Jaws Theta Chi material, freshman!" A big red monster says. "Uh. Actually it's Amy who-" Mike tries to tell them that Amy was the one who catch Archie. But they weren't talking to Mike. They were talking to Sulley. "No, no, no, he's an Omega Howl guy." A monster with puffy hair under his hat come up. "Back off, we saw him first." "No way, we did!" "I'll take it from here, gentlemen." Amy turns around to see a huge monster with large horns and a protruding lower jaw flanked with terrifying fangs. He steps forward parting the crowd. He and his gang wear letterman jackets that read "ROR". "Johnny Worthington, president of Roar Omega Roar. What's your name Big Blue?" Johnny steps forward to shake Sulley's hand. The other fraternities slink away. "Jimmy Sullivan, friends call me Sulley." Sulley reacts pleasantly surprised. "This guy's a SULLIVAN! Like the famous Sullivan! I can't believe it! That is crazy!" A hyper-active crab like monster laughs. "Chet, calm down." Johnny deadpans. "I'm sorry." "Sulley, any freshman with the guts to pull off a stunt like that has got "future scarer" written all over him." Johnny begins to lead Sulley away. Sulley swept toward the ROR house, following after Johnny and the ROR brothers. Mike follows after them while Amy stays behind. After a while talking of the ROR and Mike. Mike is pissed off and begin to walk away while mumbled himself. Amy walks away too. But Sulley called to her. "Hey, Rainbow Girl. Why aren't you scared of me during the lesson?" This caught the Roar Omega Roar to stop in track while Amy stops walking and stays still before turning back around to face ROR. "What do you mean Mister Sullivan?" "Well, you know that I saw you and you weren't scared while I was roaring at the lesson. So are you trying to be brave or something?" Sulley chuckled stepping forward to her. "What's a scared means?" Amy asks looking confused by the word. This made Sulley stop chuckled and the ROR were shocked for hearing the words from her. "What did you just say." "I said what's a scared means?" At this point Sulley decided to test her if she's joking. "You wanna know what's a scared means. Alright then you ask for it!" Sulley begin to roar at her. But she was not scared or afraid by his roaring. This made Sulley stop his roaring and was to shocked as well as the ROR were watching the whole thing. "W-what!? Why aren't you scared!!" Amy sigh. "Because I'm emotionless." There was silence of Amy, Sulley and the ROR. Until Sulley spoke to her. "W-well then... I guess you were never gonna be a Scarer cause you are emotionless." With that Sulley begin to laugh. But he didn't know that Amy was staring at him, she took a stone that was nearby and throw it to Sulley face causing him to bleed. Sulley screams in pain as he falls down. The ROR went to him while his still in pain. "Make fun of me again. I will punish you until you bleed a lot." With her final word, she walk away. But what she didn't know is that Johnny was looking at her. He's heart started to pounding like his mind was telling him something. "She's special."