3

Not Proofread

“Why is he. . .”

“He fell on mud. . .three times”

“But don’t cats land on their feet-”

“Hmph!”

Hong passes Mary and goes straight to his room. Both On and Raon giggled a bit.

“I thought we made a deal.”

“!?”

They turned to see Cale staring at them with his arms crossed. Cale used to go easy on them when they were little. But now that they’re teens, Cale has become a bit stricter to them, mainly because he wants them to use their strength and abilities for good. In Eruhaben’s point of view. . .Cale doesn’t want to let go of his children just yet, that’s why he’s keeping a close eye on them and making sure they don’t leave his side. 

“H-Human! You see! It was raining for a while and we decide to take shelter for a bit before-”

“It was my fault, I lost track of time, forgive me father.”

“Where’s Hong?”

“He’s in his room cleaning himself.”

“?”

“He fell on mud three times.”

“But don’t cats land on their feet?”

“Pffft-”

On and Raon cover their mouths to hide their smiles as Cale just shakes his head and pats the two children. 

“Alright, the dinner is almost ready-”

-Bang-

“Choi Han! Where are you going!?”

“!?”

They all turn to see Choi Han walking with his sword in his hand passing by Rosalyn and the others, just when he was about to pass Cale and the children. Eruhaben places his hand in front of Choi Han.

Choi Han was covered in sweat and his eyes weren’t focused at all. Eruhaben grabs Choi Han by the shoulder and was about to turn him around but Choi Han would not budge.

‘Damn he’s stiff as a rock’

“C-Choi Han, you’re still sick!”

“Choi Han, you need to rest. You have a fever.”

“I need to go look for it. . .”

“Hm? Look for what?”

“. . .”

“Come on, off to bed.”

Eruhaben surrounds Choi Han with his mana and flies him straight to bed. Allowing Rosalyn to place a wet cold towel to his forehead. Choi Han stares off to the ceiling without a single word. This concerns everyone because Choi Han is the type to speak up what’s in his mind and is pretty bad at lying. So seeing Choi Han in silence worried the whole family.

“Human, this reminds me of when you used to be in bed all the time after fainting.”

“. . .”

“His fever is still going off, Choi Han. . .what’s the matter?”

Rosalyn places her hand on top of his hand, looking at him with an uneasy expression. Eruhaben is standing behind her, looking at Choi Han as well.

“Cale said you may have an overload stress fever. What’s stressing you child?”