2

Not Proofread

"I can't find it. . ."

-whoosh-

"Where is it?"

-swing-

"Where. . ."

-cling-

Choi Han dropped his sword and sat on a border, covering his face. His mind was going crazy, he really wanted to find it. Even if it was ripped, even if it's burned to a crisp, even if it's a small piece of it. Just as long as he had some sort of proof that. . .his family existed. The day Rosalyn left for the magic tower, he left the villa before sunrise and came back near sunset. When asked, he would give out three reasons:

One, he wanted to train. Which was true, he decided to help his student, Emperor Alberu Crossmen on improving the knight's strength. But in order to do so, he needed to practice on simple and basic movements the knights can practice with.

Two, he wants to get rid of some monsters in the forest of darkness. True again. Recently, the monsters' population has increased dramatically and has been wandering near Harris Village. Of course the villagers can take care of themselves, but it was annoying to do it daily. So, he could go hunting them down and keep everyone safe.

Three, he wanted to clear new land for the village to grow into. Since the village was growing little by little, surely there'll come a day in which they might need more space. Of course that won't happen until maybe around 10 more years into the future, but this was the only excuse he can create without seeming to lie. Because honestly, all of these were true.

Everyone was busy with their own thing, the children had been going out with Cale, exploring different places, Eruhaben has been out looking for any dragon's remaining ever since he found out how much the White Star had killed. He claimed he wanted their souls to rest in peace. Everyone would come by from time to time to rest or visit one another, and to everyone's surprise, they would find Choi Han here on his own.

Whenever they offered to help out, he would immediately decline, with the excuse of him wanting to do it on his own. Choi Han didn't want to burden them into finding something that could take forever to find. They might feel a little hurt due to the fact that Choi Han is looking for his 'real family' photo, instead of accepting them as his new and loving family; he didn't want to hurt their feelings.

So! Here he is, in the middle of the hot summer afternoon, going around the Forest of Darkness, killing and looking, killing and looking even more. Today marks day 22 of Choi Han's hunt, and so far. . .no luck.

-bang bang-

"Grrrrrr"

". . ."

"grrRRRRRRRAW!!!"

-swoosh-

"Gr-"

-BAM-

A huge monster collapsed to the ground with its head rolling away. Choi Han was looking around the area instead of looking at the monster. It wasn't anything important for him. He let out a huge sigh and collapsed to the floor, he looked at the sky with an expression of distress, he was slowly losing hope of ever finding it. He feels his body burning up from the sun and the sweats coming down his face. He was exhausted, both physically and mentally; and yet. . .

"Must. . .get. . .up"

He slowly grabs his sword as support as he pulls himself together and gets up from the ground. He began to take small steps towards wherever he thinks it may be. Although he was a mess, it's not like anyone would notice, they won't be coming back until maybe a day or two.