Meeting Again

Having escaped the Marines, Alvida and Koby saw a throne in black and blue, blended with gold.

A cloud of super bolt spiderweb lighting underneath and on the back of the throne reads "The King's Throne."

Alvida and Koby stare at the throne in awe. Luffy creates two extra thrones for them and uses Haki. They sit on the throne, and he flies off rapidly across the sea.

Koby and Alvida astonishingly observed the sea as they headed toward their destinations. After Alvida digested all the things she saw Luffy had done, she said.

"Luffy, where are we heading to?"

"We are heading to a Marine Base in Shell Town."

When Koby heard Luffy's words, he was surprised and exclaimed in a scared voice.

"What! I heard that pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro is held captive on that base. They said that he was a demon who would kill all those who stood in his way!"

Alvida and Luffy glanced at frightened Koby and laughed. Alvida giggled and said.

"Koby, if Zoro was who you heard, would he be detained as a prisoner in a marine base?"

"She's right. Not everything you hear or are made to believe is true, Koby."

Those words stunned Koby and caused him to reflect upon them.

An hour later

Luffy, Alvida, and Koby arrived at Shell Town, where the Marine base was, and they strolled through the town while heading to their destination.

When Koby, Luffy, and Alvida mention the names of Roronoa Zoro and Captain Morgan, the townspeople panic.

"It seems they aren't fond of hearing Zoro or Captain Morgan's names."

Alvida said as she glanced at the townspeople who were hiding. They found it odd that the townsfolk were panicking over Morgan's mention.

"I understand, Zoro, but why Captain Morgan too?"

"Koby, just because you wear certain clothes or have a title before your name doesn't mean you're bad or good. Who you are is determined by your integrity."

Luffy replied.

Moments later, they arrived at the large Marine base surrounded by brick walls with huge double doors.

Luffy used his Haki to scan the area and saw a medium-sized, muscular young man with slightly tanned skin tied to a cross. Luffy smirked, then leaped into the air and went inside.

"What are you..?!"

Before Koby could finish, Luffy spoke, making him pause, and he and Alvida were shocked to hear Luffy's words.

"Hi, first mate. I heard some nasty rumors about you. What are you doing here, tied up?"

"Hi, Captain, just taking care of small business."

"What! They know each other!"

Avlida and Koby thought. Koby's more surprised than Alvida. It never crossed his mind that Luffy would be friends with Zoro, who was assumed to be a bloodthirsty demon in human flesh.

Luffy and Zoro met when he was with his grandfather on a business trip, and Zoro was devastated to discover Shimotsuki Kuina's death; who was his childhood friend and relative, also a rival at age eleven.

During their first encounter, Luffy decides that Zoro will join his future crew without his consent, prompting them into a heated dispute.

However, Zoro sees that they cannot agree and finds an idea to settle their disagreement, which is to fight in a duel, and the loser does what the winner wants. Luffy defeated him, and he was amazed and shocked.