Chapter 16

*2 years later*

Today is My birthday and I turn 16 you no what that means? I GET MY LICENSE! But I have to wait like 6 months before I can get it.

Jose and I are still just friends. I think I'm falling in love with him even more! Jose turns 17 in 2 months. I don't want him to grow up (tbh).

When Jose came down stairs and he had his guitar in his hands and he started to sing Happy Birthday! It was amazing! I loved it. When the song was over I got up and hugged him!

JOSE POV:

Today is Sarah's birthday and I sang Happy Birthday to her but I didn't no what to get her. So I think I'm just going to take her shopping and let her get what she wants. Later tonight while we are shopping in going to have some of my friends and her friends come over and decorate. When we get home they are going to yell surprise! I couldn't wait. We had to be gone by 2 or people would start showing up and then it would be a bad. It was only 11:11 So I told Sarah to get ready that we were going somewhere! It was also going to be a surprise!
END POV!

SARAH POV:

I was sitting at the bar when Jose walked in and told me to go and get ready. So I hopped of the stool and went upstairs. I showered and put a little makeup on and then went to my closet and picked out a tank top and jeans, then I put on some high heels to match. When I was finished getting ready I waited for Jose to get done getting ready. When he was ready we left it was about 1:30 when we left.
Meanwhile the ride to the mall was good. We talked the whole time.
END POV!

While Jose and Sarah were shopping the guests for the surprise party started decoration! When the were finished the took pictures of it. Then they went and got a ice cream cake because that was Sarah's favorite kind of cake.

JOSE POV:

I decided what else to get her. But it's not really a present its a saying. I'm going to ask her a very important question. Hopefully she says yes. But I don't want to ruin anything. But Im going to ask her tonight! When everyone leaves the party. When we are alone.

END POV!

It has been 3 hrs that we have been at the mall. We both want to go home but Jose says he is waiting on something.
When we are finally sitting down Jose gets a call. He gets up and goes on to another store.

JOSE POV:

When Sarah and I went to sit down I got a phone call and it was from Alex. So I got up and went in to a different store so Sarah wouldn't know what was going on.
Alex: Hey man the decorations are done!
Jose: thanks bro..... It's about time.
Alex: haha. Be quick cause some people need to leave.
Jose: okay be there soon. Talk to ya later bro.
Alex: bye
When I hang up I walk out of the store to see Sarah sitting on the bench on her phone text someone. When I go up to her she puts her phone down and I told her that we could go if she wants. She got up and she looked like she had something on her mind.
Jose: Sarah is something wrong?
Sarah: Uh, no. Why?
Jose: cause you look worried about something.
Sarah: nah. I'm fine.
Jose: okay. You ready to go?
Sarah: Yup.
When we are about to leave some one pushes me up against the wall. The person started punching me.
Sarah stood there in shock. Then she started to yell the name "Austin" she started to kick Austin in the wrong spot and he finally let go of me. Sarah and I started running to the car when we got in the car I locked the doors and we were on our way home.
END POV!

When Sarah and Jose finally got home Jose had Sarah walk in first and the lights to the whole house were off and when Sarah walked in everyone yelled SURPRISE! Sarah soon started to cry and then hugged Jose and told him thank you for this!
Jose: no problem. I hope you like.
Sarah: I-i love it!
Jose: I'm glad!

When the party was over. Jose had something to ask Sarah!
Jose: Sarah can I ask you something?
Sarah: of course.
Jose: Sarah will you be my..................

A/N:

Sorry it was a short chapter. Comment what you think Jose is going to ask Sarah!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully to have a new chapter up Wednesday or Friday!
~ Sarah