Chapter 13

Today Katie and I are going to Coachella! We are staying there for a week. It's going to be amazing! Alex took Katie and I to the airport to catch our flight.
When we got off our flight. We got a car to go to our hotel. When we got in we dropped our bags and got ready for tonight's concert.
While we were getting ready we decided to dye our hair. Katie dyed hers Blue and Green. I dyed mine Purple and Blue!
After we were ready we went to the carnival at Coachella. It was a huge place! Meanwhile we talked to Kian and Jc.
Before the concert I got a message from Alex he said that he wanted to surprise Katie. He told me that Jose was with him so I could see him but they weren't going to stay the whole time.
When the concert started. We were rocking out to the music and dancing, ect. While we were dancing there was a slow song. And Matthew wanted to dance with Katie but Katie said no. While Matthew was upset Matthew turned Katie around and Kissed her! I was in total shock because right behind her I saw Alex and Jose. Alex looked mad. Alex came over and pulled them apart. He started yelling at Katie and Matthew. Matthew didn't know what to do so he stood there. Alex then punched him and broke his jaw. Matthew hit Alex where it hurts the worst. Alex fell over on a crowd of people. He soon got back up and yelled at Matthew. Katie soon broke them apart from fighting. When they were done and broke up Alex yelled at Katie and said WE ARE OVER! Really loud.

Katies POV:
I tried to get Alex off of Matthew. I tried to explain everything to him but he wouldn't listen. Sarah even tried he wouldn't listen to any of us. I got really sad and started to cry I couldn't believe he just- just broke up with me.
End of POV!

Alex's POV:
I-i can't believe I saw her with another guy kissing!

Katie and I try talking to Matthew but he doesn't want to talk. We think he is mad about what happened earlier. We try and try but still no word. We go back to the carnival thing and he follows but he doesn't want to talk. Katie try's to talk to him alone and still no word. I try talking to him but still no word. I got two words but I could barely hear it.
Me: What?
Matthew: I-I'm sorry.....
Me: it's ok. But I think your responded to the wrong person.
Matthew: W-Will you tell Katie that I said that?
Me: of course. But I think she would rather hear it from you.
Matthew: okay....
While Matt goes up to Katie he apologizes! They started talking and was decided to have a lunch date or not...
They decided to since Katie is now single. When we get back home she is going to talk to Alex about the whole thing.
When Katie got home that night it was 12:30 am. I asked her where she was and she said that I was at Coachella and then dinner and then to meet Matthews Friends.
Tomorrow is our last day in Coachella. I was disappointed but Katie seemed happy to go home to talk with Alex. But she was also liking Matthew.
Which one will she choose? Alex or Matthew?