THIRTEEN

So, smut alert...

--- -- -

If there is one thing Anastasia is absolutely certain about, it's that Jasper's tongue doesn't only work magic, it is magic.

Laying in the bed, her body sunken into the mattress, she pants heavily. Despite not needing air, it feels like she can't inhale enough oxygen. Her thighs actually feel sore and don't get her started on her core.

Jasper is still in between her legs, taking just a moment to let her calm down, his eyes on her and a sly smirk on his lips.

"Thirteen. Are you ready to give up yet?" he teases her, although he couldn't deny the toll it's taking a great toll on him as well. He's hard and aching but not quite ready to lose their little bet yet. "Go to hell," she breathes out, her voice barely even a mumble, more of one big mess of a slur. "On the contrary, darlin', I think I'll dive right back into heaven."

His breath fans her clit, cold air making her push further into the mattress in a weak attempt to escape his attack. She's wet, drooling even. A pool of slick and spit has gathered beneath her, and Jasper has managed to spread it over most of her thighs and belly.

"Jas..." she breathes out when his tongue flattens against her once more, but finds herself unable to say any more. "Shh, you can take one more, my dear," his voice is laced with something else, something dangerous and her eyes quickly fly back down to him.

His own have darkened, taking on a nearly black tone and she drags in a breath. "Major. Not fair." "Nobody said anything about playing fair. Now, be a good little girl and shut up while you take what I give you."

He slaps her pussy, lightly at first before adding another, harsher one. She flinches away every time. Honestly, she thought being a vampire would make her quite immune to these things, she thought she would heal quick enough to recover and last the night. But, especially, outlast Jasper.

She honestly doesn't think she'll be able to.

His tongue flattens against her once more, a moan falling from his lips the moment the major is finally able to taste her. Although, a lot of her has been mixed with his own saliva. He licks up her folds slowly until he reaches her clit and wraps his lips around it, a gentle, barely there, suck on it as his warm engulfs her.

It's so light, but at the same time her previous denied orgasms have made her a little too sensitive to be able to stand it.

The major lets his teeth scratch her red, his eyes closed as he completely loses himself in her. Though, he quickly stops upon feeling her hands in his hair to pulls him closer, moans, groans and every sound she can make filling the room as she grinds against his face.

He pulls away in an instant and speeds to get the belt he took off earlier. Anastasia is left alone and cold but doesn't mind as she actually gets time for a breather. One that is cut short by him appearing back in front of her, this time holding his hand out to help her sit up.

She immediately sighs and pushes both her hands behind her back, making sure they're comfortable enough for him to bind together. She has done it enough times with Jasper to know how uncomfortable it can be when she holds her hands the wrong way.

"Good girl," the major whispers into her ear, having sat down behind her, his hands sliding down her arms before moving to her exposed chest, kneading her breasts harshly while spreading wet kisses down her shoulder.

"Tell me to stop," he speaks against her skin, his grip on her tightening when she shakes her head. Pushing her forward and manhandling her until she is on her knees and lain forward, he licks his lips at the sight of her bare and glittering pussy and ass.

God, this is a view he won't ever get tired of.

His hand slides down her spine, horrendously slow, before abruptly leaving her skin to place a precise slap onto her right cheek, the red mark of his hand quickly disappearing again. The pain lingers, though.

"As you wish, darlin'."

His tongue once again comes in contact with her core, slipping into her and fucking her sensitive hole while his fingers work their way around to play with her clit. Pressing, circling and twitching.

Anastasia is actually glad to have her hands bound for this because she surely wouldn't have been able to hold herself up any longer. Instead, she would've fallen forward into the position he has already put her in. Panting into the sheets, her eyes role to the back of her head and for a moment it feels like she's on the edge of unconsciousness with stars dancing behind her lids. She didn't think a vampire could feel like she does right now.

"Stop," she forces out and the major immediately pulls away. "What was that my darlin'?" he smirks. "Stop, please. I can't... I can't."

Crashing into the mattress completely, he kisses in between her shoulder blades softly.

"Can you do one more for me? I'll even allow you to come this time."

Nodding weakly, Anastasia takes in a hiss when he thrusts into her, stretching her already sore pussy. "Fuck, you feel so good." He bottoms out, rolling his hips and pounding into her like a mad man.

To be honest, Anastasia doesn't notice much of it, her mind slipping in and out of a semi-conscious state, an utter feeling of bliss clouding her soul as she lets him use her for his own release. The major spreads her cheeks, focused entirely on the feeling of her as he snaps his hips forward over and over again until he finally stills again, pumping his seed deeply into her. Her own walls tighten around him, her legs shaking as she comes with him.