Chapter 6

"Which candle do you want? Press 'O' for the long and candle and 'X' for the short one. Majority wins." Sedokan finished, leaving the room quiet. 

I looked around. Everyone was thinking. "He wants us to choose the long one! It's a trap!." Leo exclaimed. "Anyone would choose the long candle, it's common sense! He must have rigged the long one."

"Did y'all ever think that both of the candles might be rigged?" I said. Everyone looked at me confused. Sedokan looked a little nervous but tried to look unbothered.

"I don't think it's far-fetched to think that he rigged both of them and wanted to make it seem like one or the other is rigged," I said while looking down and swinging my legs.

"Y/N does have a point." Goldie locks started. "Whatever candle we pick might not matter. But just in case, let's pick the longer candle." Goldie locks said.

"Mkay." I said. I clicked 'O' then started playing doors on Roblox after I made my choice the board showed 'O-1    X-0'. Everyone else made their choice and the longer candle won.

In my peripheral vision, I could see Killua leaning closer to me to watch me play doors. At the time I was running from seek, my heart was beating so fast because seek always stresses me out. 

Gon walked over to Sedokan to get the longer candle and light it. Once the candles were lit, they walked back to where they were standing before.   

"How long is it going to take for those candles to finish?" Killua asked still watching me play. "6 to 7 hours," Kurapika said while checking his watch.

I was now at door 50 trying to find all the books and remember the shapes and numbers. After a bit of trying to remember, I decided to ask for help. "Killua?" I said. "Hm?" he replied. "Can you remember these numbers and shapes for me?" I read out the numbers and shapes to him. He nodded in agreement.

A gust of wind came from the bottom "Woah!" Gon exclaimed. "That was close." Gon said after seeing his candle almost blown out. Sedokan didn't look bothered at all. That's exactly how I knew that he rigged both of the candles.

"The wind is so strong," Leo said, looking down at the bottom from the edge of the platform. It was once silent again and I was still at door 50 because the last book was so hard to fucking find. 

I finally found the last book and Killua quietly read out the numbers and shapes for me. I beat door 50 and hugged Killua tightly and said 'thank you' like 20 times. 

When I pulled back from him he was blushing and he looked surprised. "It's whatever, it wasn't hard." He said while looking down. "Yes, it was. I'm shit at remembering things. So thank you." I finished while giving him a genuine smile. He looked up and started smiling at me.

Our little moment was interrupted by Sedokans' obnoxious laughing. "You're up to something because if you weren't then your candle would've been out first," Gon said. 

"Oh, I wouldn't have to do anything because I've already rigged your candle," Sedokan said before going back to his laughing. Just as he said that Gon's candle got bigger. "See," Sedokan said with a smug look on his face. 

 Hot wax started dripping down the candle then onto Gon's hand then to the floor. He started to alternate the candle between his hands to keep the wax from getting on his hands.

 "Hot!" Gon exclaimed. "At this rate, the candle will only last for 3 or 2 minutes!" Killua said. Hearing this, Leo yelled "Damn you, you bastard! You messed with the long one didn't you!" 

Sedokan only chuckled and didn't respond. While all this commotion was going on, Gon was only focused on his candle. It also looked like he was thinking. A rare thing for him.

He nodded to himself and put his candle down everyone stopped to see what he was doing. In an instant, he ran toward Sedokan and almost ran into him. Gon blew out Sedokans candle.

He turned to us and shouted, "I won!" while holding up the peace sign and smiling wide. "Yes!" Leo yelled as the bridge connected with the platform. 

"Nice one Gon! We got one!" Leo exclaimed while giving Gon a high five. On the other side, a blue man's handcuffs were released, again, scaring the shit out of me.

The blue man took off the hood to reveal a muscular build. Though, he didn't look very smart. He has 19 small red hearts on the left side on his chest.

That bitch is ugly as hell. He look like he said the n-word a couple times. The hard r. I have a feeling that he's not as strong as he looks though. Just for the reason that if he went to the gym, he would drop a weight on himself.

Anyway, the bridge connected to the platform, and the blue man walked to the platform. When he got to the platform he started chuckling then he started loudly laughing. 

I put my headphones on because I was not going to deal with that ghetto shit. I started to listen to music to tune out everything. I pulled out a notebook and some pencils and colored pencils from goodness knows where and started drawing.

While drawing and humming to myself Gon sat beside me and leaned closer to my work. Killua also leaned closer to my work. When I finished, I put my notebook on my lap to let them see.

They both looked at my art and then looked at me. "This is really good Y/N!" Gon said. Very clearly impressed with my work. "Yea! Where did you learn?" Killua asked. 

"I'm self-taught," I said while staring at Killua. "Wow, that's really....." He trailed off. Staring at me. I noticed how blue his eyes were. How smooth his skin looked.

After 5 long seconds, he looked away with his face very red. Yeah, I know I look good. I hadn't even noticed that had kurapika came back from his match and sat in the corner. I looked at him "Kurapika, did you win your match?" I asked. 

He didn't reply so I assumed he wasn't feeling it at the time so I asked Leo. "Leo, did kurapika win his match?"  He was surprised at the nickname but didn't address it. 

"The guy Kurapika was fighting got knocked out so we have to wait for him to wake back up to get him to surrender." Leo finished. "Thanks for the explanation," I said. He nodded in response.

I went back to my seat and listened to more music. Gon left to sit next to Kurapika. With nothing to do Killua asked me if he could listen to my music so I agreed and put my headphones on him and asked him what type of music he liked.

He told me that he doesn't really know what he likes and to recommend him some music so I formulated a playlist for him, based on his personality and pressed play.

He squinted and looked forward trying to get into the music. He nodded to the music. He took one of the headphones off and looked at me. "This is really good." He said. "This is exactly what I like, how did you guess?" He questioned. "Your personality," I started. "I don't really know how to explain it." I finished.

I'm BACK bitches. And I don't wanna hear that I'm "ACTING DIFFERENT" Yea I'm back I know it's been a while but I was definitely not going to discontinue this book. Enjoy this. It's kinda shitty but yea. Love y'all and thanks for waiting. 

~Onyx