Chapter 2

While we were running up the stairs, people gave up and decided to lay down ON THE STAIRS. Like bro, if your gonna give up then the least you can do is fall down the stairs so your not in the way. After running up the stairs for god knows how long, I finally saw light THANK THE LORD.

I got up to the top of the stairs and sat down on the grass taking in the sun. That's weird for me to say because I usually hate the sun...anyway. Satoz(That's his name..right?) was talking and then some dude who looked like he got scuffed up started yelling about some irrelevant bullshit I didn't care about.

He brought out a black perso- I mean monkey that looked like Satoz and keep talking and then the clown threw some cards at the guy and Satoz. He also threw one my way for some reason??? But I caught that because he's not finna catch me slipping. I wasn't phased that he sent one my way it was the creepy ass smile he looked at me with. Ngl I was kinda scared. 

Anyway, Satoz caught the cards and the guy was sent to go meet his maker. Satoz lectured the clown about him throwing cards. After that he talked about the wetlands after he said to follow him again I stopped listening and I put on more music. We started running I was sticking close to Satoz because I didn't wanna get lost of course. Like 30 minutes of running later I MADE TO THE END.

I leaned up against a tree and started playing Genshin. A couple of minutes later people were pooling in. I saw white haired boy again(I'm not gonna bring up kkk anymore-) and got a close look at his face and ngl....he was looking kinda fine. But I looked away because i'm socially awkward. The time for people to come in had ended and Satoz told us good luck and blah blah blah.

The doors in front opened a what I saw was kinda scary it was bigfoot- scratch that he's bigger than bigfoot's fat ass. No no no he on some fee fi fo fum type shit. There was a girl on a couch in front of him I love her style it's not to flashy but not to basic because we don't like basic bitches around these parts. She said her name was Menchi and the giant behind her said his name was Buraha(that's his name..right?-). 

Menchi said we were gonna be cooking which I was pretty confident in my cooking because I had to cook for the orphanage and when I was 9 one of my foster parents made me cook for their restaurant which is dumb as hell because why the fuck would you put a 9 year old in charge of YOUR kitchen. The customers said it was good so i'm confident in my skills. 

The other people were saying stuff like they don't want to be gourmet hunters and more irrelevant shit . Menchi said "Well if you think it's so easy then why don't make some food that both of us approve of." "You can go in the forest and get any type of pig to cook and present it to me." I knew my girl Menchi wasn't playing with these dumb niggas. 

So right away I went into the forest to get a pig Menchi did the people dirty because there was only one type of pig in this forest and I'm pretty sure she knew. I saw this cute little pig I could tell that it was abandoned because so I did what any other reasonable person would do and took it I found out it was a girl and named her Porky. I was was patting Porky and she was nuzzling into me. I THINK I MIGHT DIE SHE'S SO CUTE. Don't worry I don't eat pork so I won't eat her.

ANYWAY GETTING BACK TO THE TASK AT HAND- I heard someone shout that the pigs had a weak spot on their foreheads so threw a rock at a medium size pigs' forehead because I didn't need that much pork to make the thing I was making. I started dragging the surprisingly light pig to a cooking station. I put Porky on the table a told her to stay there. I washed my hands and started preparing the pork. I was gonna make a smaller version of a thanksgiving dinner.

                                         Time skip because I don't know how to cook

So far no one was passing because they are ass at cooking. Finally it was my turn to present so I picked up the two plates and walked up to the table and put them down. Menchi said " Finally something that looks and smells good" so she took a bite and I was waiting for her answer because Buhara was already done and of course gave it his stamp of approval. She looked like she was enjoying it because she scarfed down the rest.

She looked at me and smiled because she knew I was taking this seriously and put in effort. She said "I will pass you because I loved everything about your dish and that you took this seriously ."  People were in shock that she passed me. Everyone was staring at me as I walked back to eat the food I made without pork. I made Porky a plate because she's a pig she can eat anything. I was sitting on the counter eating with Porky.

After the last person went and failed I had finished my food and started playing with Porky. I took pictures and videos with her. I found it weird that she didn't have a horn and she didn't have a indent on her forehead like the other pigs. When I was done playing with Porky, Menchi said" Since only one of you actually satisfied me and took this seriously only number 400 passes the hunter exam. Better luck next year" 

I did my lil dancey dance. While I was dancing some fat ass man was talking bout how it's not fair and the risked their lives like nigga all you did was tap the pig on the forehead- But my girl Menchi was like gourmet hunters are also trained in martial arts and they risk their lives every day get ingredients to make the most delicious food. So he got all mad and started running toward and Menchi but he got bitch slapped into a wall. I bust out laughing that's some of the most funniest shit i've ever seen.

But after a couple of seconds of me laughing I felt eyes on me so I stopped laughing and looked around to find who was looking at me. It was hot white haired boy I saw before he was staring right at me and for some reason I stared back. I know you can't see me blush because i'm dark asf but if you could I would be more red than a tomato. I looked away because I heard Porky squealing at me. I gave her the attention she wanted. I heard a voice from above say something but I tuned the voice out because I was thinking of the white haired boy. Who is he?

Y'all I decided to make a longer chapter last chap was about 700 words this is 1245 there was a lot to write here so I had fun