Chapter 3

The voice from above was the chairman and when we got on the air ship he introduced himself as Netero he said we could do whatever we wanted until we landed which was at 8 am. So me and Porky went to go find a room to claim. I put all my stuff down on the bed and locked the door because no one needs to room with me. I was listening to music and dancing. But guess what Porky WAS DANCING TOO she was getting into it ngl. 

After doing that I was hungry so I took Porky with me to go get some food. But while I was going there I saw the white haired boy walking away from dead bodies. I didn't really care because hey less people to deal with. We were about to pass each other but he pushed me into a wall, leaned forward, said "Your not going to say anything are you?" In a emotionless voice. I said "Look, I really don't care it's less people for me to deal with"

He stared at me for like 10 seconds then he leaned away from me and started to walk away. Damn.. that was kinda hot ngl. (I'm sorry reader says ngl a lot I say it a lot irl lol) After that experience I continued my way to the cafeteria. I got some fried chicken, mash potatoes, fries, mac n cheese, and some chocolate ice cream (Sounds unhealthy but i'd eat it-) I also got some baked chicken for Porky.

When Me and Porky were finished I walked back the same way I came and saw that the bodies were gone. When I got to our room I made sure all my stuff was still there. I put on some music to nap to. I woke from my much needed two hour nap and saw Porky snoring next to me. 

I got up trying not to disturb her. I really needed to take a bath. That's what I did there were candles and a lighter, chocolate smelling soap, and a bath table. I undressed and dipped into the hot water. (I don't know about y'all but I like to burn my skin off when i'm taking a bath🙂)

The water felt so good and I was watching Berleezy. But then I heard Porky squealing so I got worried. I got up to see what was wrong. I wrapped up with a towel and opened the door to see she just wanted to be in the bathroom with me. 

She is a weirdo but I let her in. I was petting her while watching Breleezy play fall guys. After 30 minutes in the bath I decided it was time to get out. (You might be asking, Onyx, why did (Y/N) take a bath to put on the same clothes again? Well like Killua, he also has random outfit changes he's not Gon so don't worry)

I changed in to a black crop top, baggy black jacket and, black shorts with white stripes on the sides. I wearing a crop top to show off my sick belly piercing my shirt doesn't show to much skin. I set my alarm for 8 am. I put on chill music and fell asleep with Porky. I woke up to my alarm playing Good Days. I shut it off and gathered all my stuff and Porky who was still sleeping surprisingly, and headed for the exit. 

When I got out of the air ship I was waiting for them to announce what we were gonna be doing. The last person came and green beans said "This is the top of the trick tower. You will pass this phase if you are able to make it to the bottom alive in the 72 hour time limit. I wish you all the best of luck." He boarded the air ship and said "Good luck" before leaving. I was walking around and fell right through a tile. 

I tried my best to cushion Porky and in the process fell right on my asscheeks. It hurt but at least Porky is ok, speaking of which she started licking my face as a thank you she made the pain go away. I saw a small table that had timers bracelets on it. The sign above it read "From the start to the end of this phase, the six of you will continue by using the majorities decision using this bracelet." I put on the bracelet and sat in a corner. 

After five minutes of sitting in the corner playing subway surfers I heard plates moving above. I stayed where I was at because I'm just chilling. Then I saw 4 people drop down. It was the scarily tall lanky man, the trap, the green thing, and Elsa's son. The scarily tall lanky man fell on his face I almost started wheezing but I kept calm it was hard but I did it.

The scarily tall lanky man said "Ouch that hurt". They looked each other with a confused look they were quiet until the scarily tall lanky man said "Why are you guys making that face?". The trap said "Well, that was a short goodbye" in a amused voice. After he said that he got up and dusted his clothes off. Everyone else followed suit

After they all got up the scarily tall lanky man said "Despite choosing different tiles we still ended up together." The looked over to see the small table the green thing read the sign out loud "From the start to the end of this phase, the six of you will continue by using the majorities decision using this bracelet." 

The scarily tall lanky man said "The sign says six people but there are five bracelets Do you guys think they made a mistake?" The trap said "That may be the case and if so are we supposed to wait for another person to enter this room before we can continue?"

A voice from the speakers said "Spot on" The scarily ta- you know what imma call him bob. Bob said "Who said that" the dumbass didn't see there were speakers "My name is Lippo I am the prison warden as well a the examiner for this phase." The green thing said "Prison warden?" 

Lippo ignored him and said "There are several routes in this tower. You all have entered the route of majority rules. If you wish to leave this place, you'll need to work as a team. If you stray away from your team, you won't be able to leave. You may only continue when there are six people. Good luck to you all."

Bob said "Great, we have to wait until the fifth and sixth person shows up and who knows how long that will take." I decided to speak up "I'm right here." They saw me, one of the few black people at the exam and a pig. 

I just know that they were confused on how they didn't notice me before and how I had a pig. I looked at them for a bit before going back to watching Coryxkenshin. Bob said "How did we not notice you?" It was more of a question to himself instead of me.

The green thing asked me what my name was I said "My name is (Y/N)." The green thing said "My name is Gon." He pointed at Elsa's son and said "His name is Killua." He pointed at Bob and said "That's Leorio." Lastly, he pointed at the trap and said "That's Kurapika." I nodded my head and continued doing what I was doing.

They all sat down and started waiting for the sixth person to come down here. Who knows how long that will be.