Chapter 1

I was siting down in a small restaurant eating while watching Coryxkenshin. I saw a lot of people come in and say this phrase that didn't make sense(A/N: I can't remember the phrase-). So I went up to the chef and said the phrase he told me to let myself into the backroom so I did that. There was a small room with four chairs, a small table and a kinda elegant red and gold theme. While I was still examining the room, the room started moving it scared the crap out of me. When the moving stoped the doors that I had walked through had opened to another place.

 I saw a lot of...people, and most of them were looking at me. I walked out to look around and heard someone say "Here's your badge! Please keep it on you at all times!"I looked down and saw a little green thing holding up a badge to me that said 400 on it. The little green thing walked away and when it did, a fat ass old man walked up to me and said "Hey!" I looked at him with a blank look.

When I didn't say anything he cleared his throat and said "I'm Tonpa it's nice to meet you what's your name?" I said" Why the hell would I tell some grown ass man my name?" His smile started looking way more forced than it already looked. He said "Uh.. would you like a soda to cool you down it's kinda hot in here, don't you think?"

 Since he wasn't getting my message I decided to help him out "I don't take shit from people I don't know nor trust." "Do I have to explain more for you to get it into that thick skull of yours?" He rolled his eyes and started stomping away. I swear I could feel the ground shaking.

A couple of seconds later I got bored of standing around and I started playing Genshin Impact on my phone

After 15 minutes of playing Genshin Impact I stopped and started listening to music. A couple of minutes later three strange looking people walked in. A scarily lanky tall man, a trap, and a boy that looked like the little green thing that gave me my badge. I looked away from them because if they caught me looking that would be a awkward conversation I didn't wanna have.

After the little green thing gave them their respective badges, there was a unnecessarily loud bell that rang. After that, the wall in the front lifted and there was a purple haired man with a mustache and... no mouth? Anyway, he said something about he said to follow him and some other stuff that I didn't hear nor did I care to hear what he said. After he was done talking he started walking   I felt like we were gonna be walking for a long time so I put my headphones on.

 We started running which didn't really bother me because like how do you how do you think I got away from the orphanage? By walking? I felt someone looking at me so I looked around and saw a clown looking at me

 We started running which didn't really bother me because like how do you how do you think I got away from the orphanage? By walking? I felt someone looking at me so I looked around and saw a clown looking at me. I stared back at him because like why the hell was a clown looking at me. Was he tryna take a pic with Cardi B inside his cardigan? He stopped looking at me because he doesn't like black people but that's ok you know why? It's because Good Days was playing and it made my intrusive thoughts disappear.

Hours of running later, the scarily tall lanky man ran past with his badge pinned attached to his skin?? A little bit after that happened, the little green thing and another kid that looked like he was a part of the kkk ran past me. I was thanking the lord that the kid apart of the kkk didn't burn me down.  I was chilling listening to music and then I saw the thing I hate the most...stairs.