11

꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I sat down thinking about France's match tomorrow, I really don't plan on going to watch Kylian. He just made me hate him for everything that he did because how can he do something like that to me?

I literally stood by his side the whole time, in any situation. I was the one who made him laugh when he was in a shitty mood, but I guess he doesn't remember that anymore.

I thought about staying in Olivia's room for a few days because I really can't stand seeing Kylian. I went straight to Olivia's room. She was sort of shocked to see me, but that didn't matter because she obviously heard our fight. I mean, who didn't? She was too sleepy to even say anything so she nodded and went straight to bed.

★𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒★

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍: hey, you up?

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀: hey, yeah obviously

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍: wanna facetime?

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀: could really use someone to talk to rn

★𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄★

"Hey!" He waved at the camera. He's so sweet and I really don't deserve him.

"Hey!" I waved back, looking at him. He was wearing a white shirt with his head on his pillow.

"Missed you already, you know that?" He laughed jokingly. I didn't know if he was joking or not, so I brushed it off by laughing. "How is everything with Kylian?"

"Not well. Look, I'm sleeping in Olivia's room for now." I laughed.

"Oh my god. Is Olivia dead or what? She looks so dead."

"She's fine. She loves sleeping a lot, more than Neymar."

"More than Neymar? She likes him?" He asked.

"Shit. I wasn't supposed to say that, it came out by accident. Please don't tell anyone, she will murder me."

"No worries. I really need to talk to him anyways so I'll figure out if he likes her back."

"Maybe we can set them up together." I suggested.

"Yeah, why not?"