3

꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I woke up early to check everything has been packed fully, so we can head to the airport.

I was so excited for all the games, and watching Mbappé play.

Kylian finally woke up after attempts of waking him up. He has been acting weird since last night, but I brushed it off.

"Bonjour, mon amour." He said in his morning voice, which sounded as if he was about to fall back asleep.

"Bonjour. Get up, so we can go, or we'll be late." I laughed as I started wearing my outfit for the long flight. "And is Neymar single?"

"Why are you asking?" He got up, giving me a unusual look. "You want to ditch me?"

"Yes, totally! I aim to ditch you so bad." I responded, wrapping my arms around his shoulder. "Olivia hopes to date him so bad, and she's my best friend, you know? I want her to come to the World Cup."

"Oh my god, Olivia? Well, yeah, he is single. And take his number from my phone while I go take a shower."

꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The night before flying to Qatar, I decided to go out with Neymar and the others to celebrate before travelling to Qatar tomorrow. Neymar thought it would be nice to introduce me to Mbappé in some club, so I agreed.

We arrived at the club as the music got louder every minute. Mbappé arrived and Neymar rushed immediately to hug him.

"Ney! How are you?" He hugged Neymar.

"I'm great, how are you? How is Emilia?" Neymar asked as he hugged Mbappé.

"I'm good and Emilia, she's great."

"This is my teammate/best friend, Richarlison." Neymar introduced me to him.

"Hello Richarlison, nice to meet you." Mbappé shook my hand.

"Hello Mbappé, nice to meet you too."

"We need drinks now, so skip all these introduction conversations because they are so boring." Neymar said, going to the bar to grab our drinks. "Here you go."

"Thank you, sorry, I'm going to excuse myself for a bit." Mbappé walked away.

"So who were you talking about? Emilia?" I asked Neymar, taking a sip of my tequila.